• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
some real creepy anecdotes floating around about this dude in the wake of this

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a common thing among celebrities.

The fact of the matter is that your options for sex open up greatly when you become famous and you may not necessarily want to part with your significant other, so you work it out.

Good on them for being open about it.
Definitely. Catherine zeta and Michael Douglas have had an open marriage I think since the beginning. I'd be really surprised if any long term couples aren't in an open relationship, honestly. Otherwise, you're going to just end up cheating.

Nov 1, 2017
Nothing wrong with swinging but the whole "I issued an ultimatum only after we got married and we still fight about it and also she doesn't want me to talk about it" part of it is...yikes

Last edited:

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Or maybe she just likes him a lot?
Could be, I wouldn't rule it out but the way he talks about it sounds very one sided
Just so strange you went instantly to gold digger.
The whole situation is strange. Get married and then immediately be like "I'm going crazy I need to have sex with other people". You'd think if they were both in to this kind of thing it would have been an open relationship before marriage.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
The whole situation is strange. Get married and then immediately be like "I'm going crazy I need to have sex with other people". You'd think if they were both in to this kind of thing it would have been an open relationship before marriage.
Married 4 years, not sure how long they were together before that. 4 years isn't immediately. That's literally a bachelor's degree time frame.

ZiggyPalffyLA

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Los Angeles, California
This thread will definitely not be bumped in the future when they inevitably split.

Unfortunately most people here will blame it on the polyamory and not the fundamental communication issues.

If you can't make it 4 years in a marriage without bolting to fuck other people why are yoy married in the 1st place?

lmao have you ever been in a 4-year relationship? Let alone a 4-year marriage where there were probably several years of dating before those 4 years.

Fun at first, but there's no future in open-relationships....

Link to the study? I'd like to see the sample size and control for different variables.

Dixie Flatline

alt account
Banned
Sep 4, 2019
New Orleans
Save this for the inevitable thread bump when they split. She's legit out of his league and she's using this as a gateway to find someone better while still having him in her pocket. After the divorce, her new boy will be 🔥🔥🔥 too. Quote me.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Straight couples just following the paths worn out by gay couples before them. First a reliance on dating apps, now open relationships.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Exactly what I wanted to picture today, this doof awkwardly fumbling his way through an orgy while his wife checks her watch in the other room...

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
This is already pretty common with a lot of lgbt relationships.

Not the norm, mind you, but a larger share of percentage especially of m2m relationships.

I've been in two myself.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On one hand I always hate coming into these threads about people in open relationships and seeing eras complete ignorance on the situation. However in this case it does sound weird that it seems more like she was dragged into it rather than them both realizing that it was something they wanted.

But if she is cool with it than more power to them. There will always be idiots who think you need to be monogamous to be "truly" in love.

ZiggyPalffyLA

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Los Angeles, California
User banned (2 weeks): Highly inappropriate personal attacks against another member, history of serious infractions.
I'm currently in a 8 year relationship and we've been married for most of that. Don't make assumptions people, it's a good way to make yourself look foolish.

I wasn't assuming shit, and I admire your naive optimism if you think your wife doesn't desperately want to sleep with other men at this point. Either that or she has no libido.

EDIT: This wasn't meant as a personal attack, I'm just trying to say that any human with a functioning libido, no matter how satisfied in their relationship, still has thoughts or fantasies of being with other people. I'm sure your wife loves you very much, and I'm sure she's loyal to you.

Last edited:

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Am I going to be the only one who says it? Save this for the inevitable thread bump when they split. She's legit out of his league and she's using this as a gateway to find someone better while still having him in her pocket. Her new boy after the divorce will be 🔥🔥🔥 too. Quote me.

She's really doing an awful job at this if it's taken well over half a decade to get a new hot fire boy. Gold digging claims are so weird and petty. A bit of misogyny too. Like, all you know about her is she works in Hollywood, her husband is some non-a-lister, and that her husband wants some poly relationship.

But yeah, she's a gold digger. THAT'S WHAT IS NEEDED TO TALKED ABOUT.

Jul 18, 2018
Being a celebrity.... You probably have very attractive choices in the swinging/lifestyle community. Bless.

Also yea open relationships... Always curious to see how age effects the relationship. As in what happens when one partner doesn't age well and their attractiveness goes down. That surely has to effect an open relationship, which would then make things one sided and blam fall apart.

Curious to hear from members that face this issue

Dixie Flatline

alt account
Banned
Sep 4, 2019
New Orleans
She's really doing an awful job at this if it's taken well over half a decade to get a new hot fire boy. Gold digging claims are so weird and petty. A bit of misogyny too. Like, all you know about her is she works in Hollywood, her husband is some non-a-lister, and that her husband wants some poly relationship.

But yeah, she's a gold digger. THAT'S WHAT IS NEEDED TO TALKED ABOUT.

...what are you talking about? I never said anything about gold-digging? That's all you. Fire doesn't mean that. It means hot/awesome/etc.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
What ever works for you. The problem with talking relationships is that people think there are one size that fits all solutions.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it works for them it works. Don't know why people are being so hard on him. Love/Marriage is hard. Statistics support that. Hollywood marriage seems even harder.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
...what are you talking about? I never said anything about gold-digging? I don't think you know what fire means.
You. Literally. Just. Said. This:

Save this for the inevitable thread bump when they split. She's legit out of his league and she's using this as a gateway to find someone better while still having him in her pocket. After the divorce, her new boy will be 🔥🔥🔥 too. Quote me.

Liiiiiike. You even said:

And you instantly back peddle.

MindofKB

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
There's a lot of holier than thou judgement going on here.

If you're in a relationship and not attracted to anyone other than your significant other, that's great.

But, everyone isn't the same and we don't all have the same options.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
A few quotes from a magazine interview and people presume to know everything about these two people and their relationship.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This seems like a weird assumption to make.

The way he talks about this sounds bad. Makes it seem like he forced her into it and she's not that comfortable with it.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Exactly what I wanted to picture today, this doof awkwardly fumbling his way through an orgy while his wife checks her watch in the other room...
jesus christ lmfao. that is a part of the interview that's going overlooked that raised an eyebrow. 'i can see dicks and butts and i'm cool with it now' wow look out everybody, we've got Caligula 2 coming through over here

Oct 27, 2017
a number of commenters in the /r/Earwolf thread on this interview discussed some rumors and things about him that upon reading definitely kinda bum me out, but it's difficult to tell with the internet sometimes.

Yeah that was a real bummer to read. He's always so funny on CBB so I hope they're just empty rumors. This interview does him no favors tho, the way he kinda unironically uses the words alpha and beta is so douchey.