• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Oh duck off.

It's finally happening for real.

Nice on Xbox to invest in this happening finally, that's a big show of commitment considering how many people wanted this.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So tempted but I remember burning myself out during the PSU beta and it resulted in me quitting 2 months into the retail release. Still, so happy this is finally happening!

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is still mind blowing to me. After so many years of saying I want PSO2 -- mostly as a joke knowing my dreams would never be fulfilled -- it's actually happening.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
:O

Hopefully PC signups soon
This. It was already confirmed for PC so that's where I will be playing it.

Still hard to believe after all these years it's coming.

gotta be a record for the longest time between a company announcing they are going to localize something and it actually happening :P (especially since sega confirmed like 3 times over 2 years it was still coming and then finally went silent)

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
This is it.

If this turns out to hook me the way the first one did almost 20 years ago, I may not buy another video game.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Might want to add to the OP signing up also seems to sign you up for the eventual PC tests too

Zhao_Yun

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Ugh, I forgot that they haven't announced an EU release yet...
I wonder whether I can just create an US XBL account for this?

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope theres still spots when I get off work, I wish there was a way to sign up from a mobile device.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Signed up, literally had one of those youtube thumbnail reactions when they revealed it at Microsoft's press conference. Remember doing the four player splitscreen on Gamecube.

And to think I was cackling when Liam Allen-Miller was putting money on this coming to the west all those years ago.

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, I forgot that they haven't announced an EU release yet...
I wonder whether I can just create an US XBL account for this?

As long as they don't block IPs. You should be able to switch the region on the Xbox to the US via settings and play it using your EU account. I've used that workaround to play demos not available in the US (that won't boot unless you're in that other region). (If you're waiting for the W10 version, then I don't know =P)

Liyfda

Oct 27, 2017
I know it's asking too much, but I'm hoping I can transfer accounts from JP to US. (I spent way too much money on JP to move away from it)

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
dTG4hNG.jpg

Ugh, hope the gap isn't significant.

So tempted but I remember burning myself out during the PSU beta and it resulted in me quitting 2 months into the retail release. Still, so happy this is finally happening!
FWIW, progress will rollover to the live version after the beta ends.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I know it's asking too much, but I'm hoping I can transfer accounts from JP to US. (I spent way too much money on JP to move away from it)
I highly doubt this'll be possible due to the sheer amount of sponsored content that the JP version has. I'm pretty sure all of that stuff is one of the reasons it never came over here, too.

Oct 27, 2017
My first thought was damn I wish I had an Xbox. Then I remembered that I borrowed my sister's XBO for Fable and put it away lol. PSO here I come.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Bruh dont make me have to use the xbox app or something to play this when it happens on PC cause I'm not up for updating my windows 10

Fries

Oct 25, 2017
The recent Oracle anime that covers the game's EP 1-3 story localized by Funimation changed some game terms and names so I'm interested to see the game.

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
I know it won't happen, but fingers still crossed for account transfers

I'm not gonna sink another 1,000 hours into this, but I will make one more character and get it up to 70 for this

Liyfda

Oct 27, 2017
I highly doubt this'll be possible due to the sheer amount of sponsored content that the JP version has. I'm pretty sure all of that stuff is one of the reasons it never came over here, too.
That's very true.

Anyways, very excited for other people to finally get their hands on the game! It's a ton of fun even when I didn't understand most of the quest text since those weren't part of the fan translation at the time.

Virtua King

Dec 29, 2017
Cool, I might give it a shot.

On a side note, is this not coming out for any other systems besides PC & Xbox? I could have sworn PSO2 was available on everything in Japan.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
I've already alerted all of my old buddies from the Phantasy Star Universe days. This can't come soon enough.

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
Fingers crossed that us EU people will get to play at some point.

At least this game should also hopefully be an easy 1080p 60 fps on the base X1.