• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Star Child was a real highlight for me on the PSVR demo disc and I'm really looking forward to finally being able to play it. They've gone radio silent and haven't tweeted anything from their account since 2018 but the last tweet was about it being delayed to make the game that much better so I'm not worried.

Yeah, the demo was short but lovely :)

Hopefully we get some infos soon.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Well, i'm lurking here for now in case there's any confirmation or hint of a State of Play i've been hearing about for a while now.

Let's see if it pays off, it's been a long time coming.

Have you seen what the PS5 can do tho, you won't even be able to see the repeated assets going through the city like a jet.

585577508322410517.png

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Just got a recomended a YouTube video showing a very... Intimate moment between Joker and Morgana in P5R....

Ugh... Atlus, what the fuck are you doing...

Where the hell is PlanetSmasher when you need them?!

For the love of god, Sony, whoever winds up making a first party JRPG, don't let them get away with shit like THAT

It's like I've been saying. Persona 5 is a game made by creeps.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
People need to really let a Horizon 2 Launch release go

you will get your Demon Souls Remake and you will get your new R&C and you will be grateful (lol)

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
What's the big launch exclusive then?
Demon's Souls Remake, Ratchet & Clank and maybe some smaller indie stuff like we got Resogun for the PS4. And if Sony is smart they also release PS5 Enhanced patches for the PS4's biggest hits. God of War, Horizon, the Uncharted Games, The Last of Us Remastered & Part II, Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding, GT Sport, Spider-Man etc. all at 4K/60FPS with other enhancements would sure be a nice thing to have.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Demon's Souls Remake, Ratchet & Clank and maybe some smaller indie stuff like we got Resogun for the PS4. And if Sony is smart they also release PS5 Enhanced patches for the PS4's biggest hits. God of War, Horizon, the Uncharted Games, The Last of Us Remastered & Part II, Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding, GT Sport, Spider-Man etc. all at 4K/60FPS with other enhancements would sure be a nice thing to have.

I don't think Sony is gonna position Ratchet as a major exclusive that close to launch. That's not to say Ratchet is bad AT ALL, but it's like the fourteenth game in the series at this point. Unless the PS5 game is a categorical overhaul of the entire franchise I really don't see it moving the needle as far as launch titles go.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Sony is gonna position Ratchet as a major exclusive that close to launch. That's not to say Ratchet is bad AT ALL, but it's like the fourteenth game in the series at this point. Unless the PS5 game is a categorical overhaul of the entire franchise I really don't see it moving the needle as far as launch titles go.
it counts

a) new breath in sales/interest happened with the remake
b) if they set it up as a new first iteration of a new series line like the FUTURE series for the PS3 with dedication and love put into it by Insomniac to be a hefty big game

then I see Sony pushing it hard

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
It is prime time for Insomniac to take the next step and make another flagship R&C subtitle series

new destination, new worlds, new story, new ideas too

the remake was the remake it was basically an introduction to the characters again, a refresher but it in no way means that the next game has to be going commando

they are in the perfect position to do so

it is time to go in and go all out

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I think we should give N.Domixis the best and most efficient developer award in this thread ? How didn't other developers think of this? XD 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Aug 26, 2019
Demon Souls and Ratchet and Clank sound like a good launch lineup. And yeah I'd be interested in playing Spider-Man in 4K/60FPS. I don't have a Pro so I've never even experienced it in 4K.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Yakuza 8.

Copy and paste Kamurocho world.
Sprinkle a couple new missions.
Ship it in time for PS5 launch.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 Launch was KZ SF, Resogun and Knack

so a PS5 launch with R&C and Demon Souls Remake sounds pretty good.... if only HouseMarque's game was ready by then but I doubt it and I hope they take their time to manifest their vision in the best way possible

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Yakuza 8.

Copy and paste Kamurocho world.
Sprinkle a couple new missions.
Ship it in time for PS5 launch.
Day 1. But the big question - which combat style do we get ;) I do wonder what Yakuza game we are gonna get next though after 7 - do we get 8 with the same combat, 8 with different combat, another Samurai game as per launch on the last two console gens.

Shakerovic

Apr 26, 2019
Help me with my dilemma

i want to buy Gravity Rush 2 and it's on sale for 10$, problem is it was on sale before for 6$ and when a game is on sale for a certain price i'm not willing to buy it above that price, i missed the 6$ sale for the game and been having a showdown with the game ever since waiting for it to blink so i can shoot and click the buy button, but now it's on sale for 10$ and i might blink, what should i do

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I would have expected Spider-Man 2 in spring/summer 2022 so holiday 2021 isn't THAT much sooner. Insomniac has always been an incredibly efficient studio.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My bets are on a Spring 2021 release for Horizon 2. Sony should want to give that game a release month where it can garner lots of attention. November is too busy.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
Playstation 5

Copy and paste PS4
Sprinkle a couple new upgraded components
Ship it in time for this holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.