• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abady-25

Oct 27, 2017

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love Days Gone to win. Not for any good reason, just for the reactions. I mean, I check the storytelling section and I see Mortal Kombat 11 is nominated, but not Judgment... yeah. No. MK has an entertaining plot across its games but no fighting game exactly has what I'd call an engaging plot, while Judgment's was amazing (in my opinion).

Pointless rant over, can't wait to see more of TLOU2, they sure are hyping this up loads... at this point I'd be disappointed if we don't get a release date for the game, that's all I really want at this point so a) I know when to replay the first game, and b) so I know when to take some time off.
Oh, and its nice to see Concrete Genie, Medievil get decentish prices on the PSN Store, I'll be preordering both when I get paid, really can't wait to dive into those next month (especially Concrete Genie, it looks wonderful)

kowalski

Oct 27, 2017
And what if it looks better?
RawEnviousDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

KirikaPirin

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
A safe prediction of what'll be shown on State of Play:
- TLOU Part 2 story trailer with February 2020 release date;
- Death Stranding trailer;
- Iron Man VR trailer with December release date;
- Concrete Genie launch trailer;
- MediEvil launch trailer;
- COD MW single player campaign trailer.

Wild predictions:
- Demon's Souls Remake by Bluepoint announcement trailer;
- New Batman (?) game by WB Montreal.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017

Wild predictions:
Seems like a good shout on the safe stuff, would make a decent enough SoP if all or most are shown off.

As for the wild stuff, I was wondering about Batman as well as it does feel like between the Fortnite and Epic store stuff they might be gearing up for something maybe, or its just purely a coincidence. I'd personally love to get another Batman game, I loved all the Arkham games (well, the Vita one was rough around the edges, but heck I still enjoyed most of what it was, bar that awful, awful map).

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna

Wild predictions:

Launch date for Golem (PSVR) is also a safe bet imo.

And maybe Paper Beast which I am very curious for.

Oct 25, 2017

Wild predictions:
Have they shown launch trailers in earlier SoPs? At least I hope they don't use time for those because launch trailers are usually just a repeat of information we already know.

I would love to see whatever Rocksteady is working on. Hopefully later this year if not in SoP. Btw has WB Montreal been rumored to show their game soon?

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to play a new Ratchet & Clank game as soon as possible but it would be better as a cross gen game or as a PS5 only game?

I hope is a PS5 game.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
What we know is that Kojima is working on a launch trailer.

But it's weird to have one for a game that's 1.5 months away still.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit GoW is so much better and interesting then Horizon. I mean Horizon is not bad. I just struggled the last days to really enjoy it. Focused more on the story and just combat.
But still found it uninteresting in the end that i dropped it for the moment. Started up GoW last night. And i am playing for hours and hours already. First the story is interesting with great characters. And then the combat. Oh boy. More fan i guess also these days of the more semi open world then open world.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017

Wild predictions:

Kojima just had a lot of work to get his TGS presentation done a few days ago and he's now working on the launch trailer, doubt we are getting anything DS related on this SOP.

What we know is that Kojima is working on a launch trailer.

But it's weird to have one for a game that's 1.5 months away still.

He teased the release date trailer in april, 1 month before we saw it at the end of may. We will probably only see the launch trailer close to the release.

Oct 25, 2017
The first SoP had a Blood & Truth trailer with release date announcement.
That's what I mean, that trailer served its purpose with release date announcement but MediEvil and Concrete Genie have release dates already so I don't know what other updates they could possibly have anymore. At least I hope Sony has some other things to show in addition to TLOU2.

KirikaPirin

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
Holy shit GoW is so much better and interesting then Horizon. I mean Horizon is not bad. I just struggled the last days to really enjoy it. Focused more on the story and just combat.
But still found it uninteresting in the end that i dropped it for the moment. Started up GoW last night. And i am playing for hours and hours already. First the story is interesting with great characters. And then the combat. Oh boy. More fan i guess also these days of the more semi open world then open world.
Welcome to the greatness! Glad you enjoyed GOW. How did you like the boss battle with Stranger?

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca

Wild predictions:

You forgot Wattam shadow drop, Project Awakening demo and Klonoa Encore announcement.

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
I want to see something new in the SoP, we are seeing the same thing for 3 years.
I hope Sony will give us a taste of what we'll see on PS5. Demon's Souls Remake or Ratchet & Clank etc.

WillySJ3

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Try to kill all Valkyries, last one is a very very good fight.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
God of War is one of the best ever. It's up there with SotC for me. Glad you're enjoying it. I loved Horizon though. It's also one of my all time faves. If you ever go back to it, try to go through the Frozen Wilds expansion. It's a big improvement over the base game in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.