• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017

2b3MYp3.png

wk77e7g9gug21.jpg

Ozorov

Oct 26, 2017
To see this gameplay (TGS) of DS or just go in blind, thats the real question. Even if I've seen everything so far it still feels like I'm going in blind

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
If you don't want to spoil anything for November then just ask here for impressions without details. If everyone is saying "game looks good, can't wait" then you can rest easy and wait for the full game release.

natestellar

Sep 16, 2018
Blind. I'm afraid Kojima felt pressured to show a lot after some people complained about the pisstape.

I highly doubt that, marketing for these games are mapped out in detail for months and months back. Kojima himself mentioned that, a big gameplay blowout was always on the horizon albeit very close to release.

JetroPT

Jun 11, 2019
okay so this is a weird one, it doesnt show up for me (bug?), but it does exist in the source code, while it didnt exist in the last recorded wayback machine listing.
unknown.png

lol same for me. Just shows up the text "PS4 Pro Enhanced".

Anyway, exciting few weeks ahead. Lot of stuff to look forward to. Death Stranding, Last of Us, Nioh 2, the other PS event (I'm assuming it's a SoP).
Feels good.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
okay so this is a weird one, it doesnt show up for me (bug?), but it does exist in the source code, while it didnt exist in the last recorded wayback machine listing.
unknown.png

Not even Sony knows if it's exclusive or not. I feel that goes in line with how confusing the game supposedly is.

Kazaam

Oct 26, 2017
London
Honest curiosity... why are people so obsessed with the exclusivity deal of Death Stranding? I mean I could understand PC players wanting to know as they would prefer buying it on that platform, but why are people also going over this in the Playstation thread? The game is definitely coming to Playstation

Kingdizzi

Banned
Aug 11, 2019
With Zhuge saying that Sony is doing something else the same week as Part II, I think this is probably a hint

mpbzyxm7ukqi.jpg

Notice that everything has a specific date with the exception of the Campaign premiere?

Fuk that seems about right :(

Was getting my hopes up too much thinking they would show GoT and TLOU2 at the same time, guess that does not make much sense for them as TLOU2 and DS are the priority now.

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
Glad we went with Part II, great timing

Speaking of timing, considering the rumor is true for TLOU2 releasing in February, what are other releases before and after that could impact it.

Trust me I know nothing stops this train. Just curious

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TLOU Part II might just be my most anticipated game right now, but it also bums me out. I have a feeling it'll make me want a PS4 Pro but I can't really justify that upgrade for one game. Not with PS5 being so close.

Ugh!

Desfrog

Oct 29, 2017
Fuk that seems about right :(

Was getting my hopes up too much thinking they would show GoT and TLOU2 at the same time, guess that does not make much sense for them as TLOU2 and DS are the priority now.
Eh I think it implies that the COD trailer would be shown in a state of play. Could show a ghost of tsushima trailer there as well.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Glad we went with Part II, great timing

Speaking of timing, considering the rumor is true for TLOU2 releasing in February, what are other releases before and after that could impact it.

Trust me I know nothing stops this train. Just curious
Before, literally nothing (and I counted NiOh 2 as a potential January release)
After, I would say FF7 Remake planned for March 3, 2020 and in a lesser extent Watch Dogs (March 6, 2020)

TLOU Part II will not have the legs that TLOU had in July/Aug, because of Cyberpunk 2077 in April and Avengers in May

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
I would not expect anything new on GoTsu even if we indeed get another State of Play soon.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
It's already September. So nah, there won't be a PSX this year.

To be fair, PSX 2016 was announced on September 27th. So they've still got time. I just find it hard to believe that they won't do anything this December. It's not just any month. It's the 25th Anniversary of Playstation. I just can't see the letting that pass by without some sort of celebration.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
To be fair, PSX 2016 was announced on September 27th. So they've still got time. I just find it hard to believe that they won't do anything this December. It's not just any month. It's the 25th Anniversary of Playstation. I just can't see the letting that pass by without some sort of celebration.
A final slide of the potential State of Play of Sept 26th for TLOU Part II which says "Rendez-vous at PSX in Dec", there is still hope

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Celebration? Yes. PSX? Nah.
Next "conference" will be the PS Meeting for PS5.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
If y'all didn't complain about couch PSX then it would've been announced by now

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
Status
Not open for further replies.