• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Uncharted 4 is the Game of the Year 2016
The Last of Us is the Game of the Year 2013
Uncharted 2 is the Game of the Year 2009

and.... TLOU2 will be the Game of the Year 2020 :D
You're missing one

latest

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The rest is 3rd party stuff that will launch ~2 months later. And we're already getting tons of footage at the Tokyo Game Show soon. FF7R, DS, Persona, etc. etc. Nah, man. I expect them to show stuff for DS, GoT and TLOU2 this and next year. No need for a conference. The next conference will be a big one for PS5.
We also have Dreams, Concrete Genie and Iron Man VR. Being part of a conference with the Big 3 will help the games reach a bigger audience and also have indies like Spelunky 2 and the unannounced ps4 game.
Am I alone on this? The PS4 needs one more event before the announcement of the PS5.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I has been more then 1 year that we have receive news from TLOU2, the media is not gonna buy the game the fans are, it is just stupid to annouance something on social media and then say, hey, you are not alone to see.

big FUCK YOU to the fans.
They didn't announce anything on social media. Geoff tweeted a picture.
Was it a big fuck you to the fans when Santa Monica Studio had a media event for God of War? No.
Again: Wait for Outbreak Day. It's 2 days later.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We also have Dreams, Concrete Genie and Iron Man VR. Being part of a conference with the Big 3 will help the games reach a bigger audience and also have indies like Spelunky 2 and the unannounced ps4 game.
Am I alone on this? The PS4 needs one more event before the announcement of the PS5.
We already have tons of Dreams footage. Concrete Genie launches in 1 month (October). We don't need a conference for a VR game.
2 conferences in ~3 months doesn't make any sense.
The "events" for PS4 are the State of Plays you will get.

Jan 20, 2019
They didn't announce anything on social media. Geoff tweeted a picture.
Was it a big fuck you to the fans when Santa Monica Studio had a media event for God of War? No.
Again: Wait for Outbreak Day. It's 2 days later.
They didn't announce anything....
Grow up seriously.

This type of stuff is so toxic.

My bad, though they are the ones to annouance it.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I has been more then 1 year that we have receive news from TLOU2, the media is not gonna buy the game the fans are, it is just stupid to annouance something on social media and then say, hey, you are not alone to see.

I must be out of the loop because I didn't realize preview events were a "big fuck you to the fans."

Shit is baffling to me.

stryke

Oct 28, 2017

Inviting press to play a preview who will later give their impressions after the embargo lifts along with some b-roll footage has been the status quo for over a decade. We may even get a release date trailer after this.

Short of playing the game what more do you want because at that point you're just fucking entitled.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Waiting for the gifs cause I don't want to see anything else meaningful about this game.
Just gimme a freakin date and I will be there day one !
I already skipped Death Stranding last trailers hope I can do it with TLoU too...

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017

They didn't announce anything, Keighley posted his invite on twitter, thats how the news got around

OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
ok this thread is moving faster than expected :D

the new thread will be online very soon ! just have to adjust a few things !

Status
Not open for further replies.