• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

Everyone hold up for a moment.
giphy.gif

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
Like always, nothing for the consumer but yes for the press. Shame.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Last year it was around the time of Outbreak day where they announced no PSX. 2 years in a row :( on the 25th year of the PlayStation.
They have no stuff for a big conference. And we (imo) don't need a 3rd party conference ala MS E3. They are getting ready for PS5. Why having a PSX conference in December, when you have a PS Meeting 2 months later :P

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They have no stuff for a big conference. And we (imo) don't need a 3rd party conference ala MS E3. They are getting ready for PS5. Why having a PSX conference in December, when you have a PS Meeting 2 months later :P
They can show GoT, TLOU, DS, Iron Man, Concrete Genie. From Third Party exclusives we have Yakuza 7 and Persona 5 + the marketing deals of FF7 and Avengers. Sony can show a lot.
EDIT: And Dreams

OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
will uncharted 2 loose the crown?

y3p8qeat.jpg

Goat Studio continues to deliver, no doubt about that

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They can show GoT, TLOU, DS, Iron Man, Concrete Genie. From Third Party exclusives we have Yakuza 7 and Persona 5 + the marketing deals of FF7 and Avengers. Sony can show a lot.
EDIT: And Dreams
So a copy of their E3 2018 conference? :P Nah, man. Give those three games (TLOU2, Death Stranding and GoT) their own spotlight and end the PS4 gen. Start big with the PS5. Again: It makes no sense to have a mediocre conference in December and then another one ~2 months later.

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So a copy of their E3 2018 conference? Nah, man. Give those three games (TLOU2, Death Stranding and GoT) their own spotlight and end the PS4 gen. Start big with the PS5. Again: It makes no sense to have a mediocre conference in December and then another one ~2 months later.
Only 3 of 10 games I mentioned was shown at E3 2018. You expect them to show PS4 games at a PS5 event?

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Only 3 of 10 games I mentioned was shown at E3 2018. You expect them to show PS4 games at a PS5 event?
The rest is 3rd party stuff that will launch ~2 months later. And we're already getting tons of footage at the Tokyo Game Show soon. FF7R, DS, Persona, etc. etc. Nah, man. I expect them to show stuff for DS, GoT and TLOU2 this and next year. No need for a conference. The next conference will be a big one for PS5.
You know that's cheating lol.
Just the truth ;D

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
Sony is so powerful they can literally have a behind closed doors meeting and gamers will lose their minds from thd amount of hype. I definitely expect a release date trailer very soon though. And this next event? State of Play 3? Hmmmm

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
I'm approaching my yearly fall play through of The Last of Us.

Every year I wait for the first cool, crisp autumn evening/night to bang out TLoU in one sitting. Grab my favorite pumpkin beer, maybe a pizza or burger and just enjoy the ride.

Seeing the news today reminds just how impactful and legendary this game is.

It's certainly an all time game. Perhaps one of the best.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Every year I wait for the first cool, crisp autumn evening/night to bang out TLoU in one sitting. Grab my favorite pumpkin beer, maybe a pizza or burger and just enjoy the ride.
For me it's TLOU and Jak & Daxter :D

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

That sounds great, and almost makes me want to do something similar. I'll probably wait until closer to the release before replaying the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.