• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

btw, it sounds like Geoff is hosting the event?

don't think it's that kind of event, seems to be behind closed doors previews

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Bruh, I'm gonna be in Japan when this happens. If I can't pre-order whatever crazy collector's edition will eventually happen, I will have failed immensely.
I am poor and live in Brazil, if I pay 300 $ for another collector's edition, my girlfriend kills me.But I want,and she also loves The Last of Us ,maybe I can convince her.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Chamber sure, TLoU2 will be amazing and will very likely set a new graphical benchmark for a few months, but Ghosts is gonna sneak up and cut its throat in its sleep...

Six plus years in the making, the masters of good open world design, the maeatros of incredible and engaging gameplay, the majesties of graphical prowess. No game stands a chance against Sucker Punch's magnum opus.

Let's be real here. Ghosts will be the game people look at and think...Sweet Jesus, when did Sony go from making games to making masterpieces.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
What? They're not gonna show it to the public?
giphy.gif

They must show us something! They must!

I'm sure they will, either through a new trailer or b-roll alongside previews. That happens often

Also, seeing how Zhuge mentioned two Sony events in the week, we could get a State of Play that week too. The same thing happened for Concrete Genie VR in March. They held a preview event (that had other stuff too like Iron Man VR) on the day after State of Play and embargo for previews with some additional footage lifted a week after that

KirikaPirin

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
OMG, what a way to end an OT!!! F*cking HYPE intensifies, Sony goes full throttle from here on out: TGS with Death Stranding, FF 7 Remake, Nioh 2 and Yakuza 7, TLOU Part 2 media event, another event that week... Maaaan, they're really starting to break the silence, what a day!)

John Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I'm sure they will, either through a new trailer or b-roll alongside previews. That happens often

Also, seeing how Zhuge mentioned two Sony events in the week, we could get a State of Play that week too. The same thing happened for Concrete Genie VR in March. They held a preview event (that had other stuff too like Iron Man VR) on the day after State of Play and embargo for previews with some additional footage lifted a week after that

Gotcha.

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The God of War media event was in January where the media played the first 3 hours, I wonder if this would be similar. Time to go media blackout...

Oct 25, 2017

Right, that would be great.

KirikaPirin

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
Chamber sure, TLoU2 will be amazing and will very likely set a new graphical benchmark for a few months, but Ghosts is gonna sneak up and cut its throat in its sleep...

Six plus years in the making, the masters of good open world design, the maeatros of incredible and engaging gameplay, the majesties of graphical prowess. No game stands a chance against Sucker Punch's magnum opus.

Let's be real here. Ghosts will be the game people look at and think...Sweet Jesus, when did Sony go from making games to making masterpieces.
They've been making masterpieces the whole generation, wake up.

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017

I'll always remember where I was the day MilesQ got high on hype.

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
I hope we'll see something big from that event, and not some offscreen footage or screenshot.

madridi-gh

Mar 25, 2018
my body is not ready ...

I would like to make a poll:
Who's going to watch it? and who is going media blackout??

I'm not sure what to do really :(

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
I'm more excited for Ghost of Tsushima, but I know The Last of Us 2 is going to be the better game. If that makes sense.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

I am expecting The Last of Us Part II to be the game that will define this generation.

But I am really hyped for Ghost of Tsushima because I have a feeling it will be a special experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.