• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Its happening

EEDMq67UUAEtNig

Jake_brake

Sep 13, 2018
I just reloaded the page after listening to that music in the previous page. It. Is.
Here.

listen people, I know we want to see so much more, but we should try to stay discipline here. Assuming there is a story trailer, we all know we're there day one. Just hold on...

Forget it, it won't happen. I'll just try to get that date, and get out. I can do this. It'll be worth it.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
If they plan a media event in September, we all agree that a Feb release date is more likely than a May/June release ?

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Prediction on that Zhuge tease: State of Play on Monday, will end with a tease for the The Last of Us Part II event. Maybe that's where they'll show that short gameplay snippet shown at the GameStop thing.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
So the State of Play isn't the TLoU2 event?

Would the absolute madmen show both Ghosts and TLoU2 in the same week?

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Although showing Ghosts might take some shine away from TLoU2, so it probably won't happen...

tutomos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What did I tell you guys, I don't think Sony's AAA studios like State of Play's style of presentation. Just drop a trailer or have a separate event.

CosmicBolt

Self-Requested Ban
Oct 28, 2017
Really Hyped for TLOU part II.

That Zhuge tease, Now I'm curious what the second Sony event on that week is.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Sony is most likely starting the hype engines for these next couple of months. TLOU2 event, GOT event, State of Play, PS anniversary and hopefully the PS5 meeting.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
GET READY FOR OT5 BAYBEE LET'S FUCKING GO
LAST OF US 2 HYPE
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
unknown.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.