• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
TLOU II is yet to release but I'm interested to see if Naughty Dog do story DLC again. TLOU had pretty decent DLC but Uncharted: TLL was obviously amazing, got the deluxe edition so getting such a meaty stand alone game with TLL was lovely. Santa Monica decided no for GOW but Horizon did it, either way I don't think we will see something as big as TLL being released as DLC again, as nice as it would be.

The special edition already has a story dlc mentioned for TLoU2.

Last edited:

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Oh hey, an exclusive new JRPG that was made with talents, efforts, and years of tradition selling well and debuted first month at number 2 on NPD.

Would you look at that...

*GLANCES AT ARC THE LAD R & WILD ARMS MILLION MEMORIES*

........................... : |

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
So who do you guys think will be the next celebrity reveal for DS. I have a good hunch who will might be...
giphy.gif

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Official Staff Communication
As this is the SIE Worldwide Studios Thread, it's fair game to discuss hirings at any of the Sony Studios. Please get back on topic and refrain from backseat modding

GamingCJ

Apr 14, 2019
They've been pretty slow adding more features to the early access it's more so been fixing stuff so full release probably like spring/summer 2020 at best
I think/hope that's too pessimistic. Iirc they mentioned a big update coming this month. Also VR mode is supposedly almost ready to launch.
I'm still positive we'll see the full release in December.

Oct 25, 2017
No way! Big squashing takes time and priority from features. Getting the core solid will take the longest. I'm betting it releases this year.
I think/hope that's too pessimistic. Iirc they mentioned a big update coming this month. Also VR mode is supposedly almost ready to launch.
I'm still positive we'll see the full release in December.
So concrete genie/medievil/ death stranding and dreams....y'all crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.