• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
A new Ratchet & Clank and......
d2sx5i1x0aa2vnjofj0n.png

LET'S GO!
THis is too much awesome sauce for early PS5. You only really need one 10/10 game for the first year. And I'm not even sure Sony needs a proper PS5 showpiece with stuff like TLOU2 and Death Stranding getting upgraded. AFAIK, Ghost is a PS5 system seller. Let ND, GG, PD, SSM, JP Studio take their sweet time.

Just bring back Socom man like really...hugely missed opportunity

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Games announced today for the PS4 so far :
Kris Tales
Zombie Army 4: Dead War
Conan Chop Chop
The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game
Mosaic

I am doing this since Sony is not at E3 not much to talk about yet.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Games announced today for the PS4 and PSVR so far :

PS4:

Kris Tales
Zombie Army 4: Dead War
Conan Chop Chop
The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game
Mosaic
Corpse Killer: 25th Anniversary Edition
Watch_Dogs Legion
Just Dance 2020
Rainbow Six Quarantine
Gods and Monsters
CastleStorm 2

PSVR:
Espire 1
BattleWake
Pistol Whip
The Walking Dead: Onslaught

Last edited:

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I would love it if she could climb anywhere and have a glider as well, but then I think that's a bit too blatantly copying Breath of the Wild.

Oh it does? I don't know much about Zelda lol.

In that case yeah might not be a good idea.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if she can hijack a flight capable robo dino in H2.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Sorry dude, must have been mixing you up with someone else from way back in the Gaf days.

EDIT - I agree with your other points though. I like single-player games which is why I'm sticking with Sony for the foreseeable future, and I've never really liked Phil Spencer. I don't really get the creepy obsession some fans have with him.
ha!!! I finally get why I don't like Phil, he has a self-satisfied face. Hahahahahhah...his smug face makes it hard to take him genuine. And I'm not too big on how Xbox twitter operates. I never heard it phrased like that. Maybe he needs to do more local interviews or something. Jack Tretton came across like that until you see him interact with people like Kinda Funny etc...Phil needs to fix the smug!!!

Lol back on topic that was just too hilarious to me. Ahhh...back off to finish this ridiculous endgame for Dragon Quest. We say we want long games, but do we really?

z1yin9c

Nov 8, 2017
I appreciate PS is not heavy on game subscription promotion, I know it is gonna come but I will take the remaining days of no heavy psnow promotion....

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm alright with Sony sitting out on this E3.

Looking forward to Square Enix's conference and the Nintendo Direct though.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually surprised that UBI didn't do what they did last gen and show a next-gen game at the E3 before the consoles were revealed so they could get the hype that comes from being the mysterious next-gen game.

Juan29.Zapata

Oct 25, 2017
Colombia
I'm actually surprised that UBI didn't do what they did last gen and show a next-gen game at the E3 before the consoles were revealed so they could get the hype that comes from being the mysterious next-gen game.
To be quite frank, I think that many devs were hoping next-gen consoles to be announced that E3. It seems it was an anomaly that this current gen was announced and released the same year. Nintendo notwithstanding.

Thought it was gonna happen this time again, but I suppose MS saying they were going to show Scarlett this E3 made Sony pull the trigger earlier. Plus, there seems to be an air of "We're not ready for next gen just yet" at E3, TBH. Obviously they don't have to be, since they got more than a year to work on their stuff.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I barely paid attention to Ubi's conference, I don't feel like I'll be spending much money on them. WD3 kinda looked interesting but parts of the combat gave me bad Assassins Creed Syndicate vibes while I get the feeling performance on current gen consoles won't be smooth enough for my liking. I might wait around to see if next gen runs it better.
But yeah, my eyes are on Nintendo and Square to see if they show off any good stuff, because right now I really don't blame Sony for not attending, seems like not attending might have been the better move.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
The Wired article
Death Stranding
Sony proving the whole world that skipping E3 was the best thing to do...

Oh man they just know what they are doing. People in here should really get off of their backs for a while.

Also Sony would have won E3 if they showed up this year. 3rd party stuff, DS, best of state of play and that unannounced PS4 games would crash other conference's content.

But, everyone would expect tlou and gotsu, so I am very glad that teams actually have more time to work on their games.

Also: fuck this years cinematic trailery e3. People just thought that without Sony's great demos they dont need to do them as well or fucking what?

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah we can feel that this E3 is a year of transition
E3 2020 will be glorious (but before, PSX 2019 will be glorious)

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I wonder which will be the next "big" Sony conference. Gamescom? TGS? I get the feeling they will get another big one before the launch of Death Stranding.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder which will be the next "big" Sony conference. Gamescom? TGS? I get the feeling they will get another big one before the launch of Death Stranding.

Probably none of them. They've been insisting that when they show up to a conference again they're going to bring heat. So none of the stuff where they just announce some dates for existing games and show a new game or two.

Oct 27, 2017
The Wired article
Death Stranding
Sony proving the whole world that skipping E3 was the best thing to do...

Oh man they just know what they are doing. People in here should really get off of their backs for a while.

Also Sony would have won E3 if they showed up this year. 3rd party stuff, DS, best of state of play and that unannounced PS4 games would crash other conference's content.

But, everyone would expect tlou and gotsu, so I am very glad that teams actually have more time to work on their games.

Also: fuck this years cinematic trailery e3. People just thought that without Sony's great demos they dont need to do them as well or fucking what?
What are you talking about? Sony is arrogant again.

/s

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah felt more excitement for the one Death stranding trailer than anything at E3 minus the FF7 date announcement. Good on Sony for knowing when to speak.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Not a good E3 imo but next year with next gen around the corner, should be much better.

And the really important thing...soo many promising games are coming in the next 12 months :)

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I'm expecting none of those.
My hope is the return of PSX as some sort of celebration for this generation. Have all of Sony's greatest hits including upcoming games like Ghost of Tsushima and The Last of Us Part II playable on the showfloor, show whatever games we can expect between then and the PS5's launch and end the conference with a little PS5 tease. Something like a compilation of the PS4's greatest hits ending with a "running on next-generation PlayStation hardware" disclaimer would be awesome, and maybe a date for the PS5 reveal event.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Yeah, it really might be time to stop questioning Sony. They clearly know what they're doing over there.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Probably none of them. They've been insisting that when they show up to a conference again they're going to bring heat. So none of the stuff where they just announce some dates for existing games and show a new game or two.
I'm expecting none of those.
My hope is the return of PSX as some sort of celebration for this generation. Have all of Sony's greatest hits including upcoming games like Ghost of Tsushima and The Last of Us Part II playable on the showfloor, show whatever games we can expect between then and the PS5's launch and end the conference with a little PS5 tease. Something like a compilation of the PS4's greatest hits ending with a "running on next-generation PlayStation hardware" disclaimer would be awesome, and maybe a date for the PS5 reveal event.

Launching DS without being in a single conference this year would be incredible weird, but I can see where are you guys coming.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Next event will be PSX for 25 year anniversary of PlayStation brand, 100m+ consoles sold-through and Ghost of Tsushima release date
(assuming TLOU date will have been revealed before if the game comes out in Feb)

Status
Not open for further replies.