• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Sonys 2019 so far:

MLB :The Show 19
Days Gone
Dreams
Death Stranding
Blood and Truth
Everybodys Gold VR
MediEvil PS4
IronMan VR
Concrete Genie
I still think that's not all. Amazing, isn't it?

48871912874036432932jy2.png

Last edited:

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"I'm not in this for attention"

"I'm going to post casually"

I'll look forward to your next meltdown in which you make a huge song and dance about "haters" then you announcing that you're "leaving for good" for a whole two weeks then shitting on this entire community on Twitter then returning and making every single thread about you including running your mouth about next gen tech specs (something only a few top level executives know about).

You're exhausting and putting you on ignore does nothing since you make every single thread about you possibly "knowing things"...

1orb6e.jpg

Deader2818

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I don't want this to come off as antagonizing because its not really my intent but it seems odd to make a big deal somewhere else about how bad this place is and how they don't want to be here because of how it is then shortly come back.

I mean, whats the point of all that?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
"a game millions of gamers are eagerly anticipating " This doesn't sound like Demon's Souls to me, wasn't Dark Souls the first Souls game to gain mainstream success?

Even if it was, Demon's Souls was a cult classic that WOULD attract a lot of response if a remaster/remake was announced by merit of the fact that Souls is better known now.

"The Lost Souls Game" pretty much sells itself.

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe Sony will let E3 happen and not have something, especially as they've let DS reveal now and not next week. A TLOU2 trailer drop would be perfect.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okie dokie.

I get where you are all coming from. Coming back was likely never going to work out

Would ZhugeEX Nibel or shinobi602 please perma ban my account please.

It's for the best for the community. Please don't allow my Tweets or YouTube videos to be embedded anymore here either. It's just the best thing for the future of the forum

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Okie dokie.

I get where you are all coming from. Coming back was likely never going to work out

Would ZhugeEX Nibel or shinobi602 please perma ban my account please.

It's for the best for the community. Please don't allow my Tweets or YouTube videos to be embedded anymore here either. It's just the best thing for the future of the forum
Benji you don't have to change your mind from moment to moment because of some negative comments.

I am sure most/many users here want your insight in this forum.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Benji you don't have to change your mind from moment to moment because of some negative comments.

I am sure most/many users here want your insight in this forum.

I derail threads way too much now. I've become too much of a known figure here with baggage for various reasons. I cant post in a thread anymore without it getting derailed. I dont even need to be the one to do it. A mod derailed a thread about me when I wasnt even posting on the forum anymore.

Every thread I either post in or get brought up in is bound to be derailed.

I want my account perma banned and ALL Twitter and YouTube content from me not allowed here either. It's the best thing for discussion

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
Did you guys see the Death Stranding trailer?

There it is, I'm sure most of you missed it.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ

I'll look forward to your next meltdown in which you make a huge song and dance about "haters" then you announcing that you're "leaving for good" for a whole two weeks then shitting on this entire community on Twitter then returning and making every single thread about you including running your mouth about next gen tech specs (something only a few top level executives know about).

You're exhausting and putting you on ignore does nothing since you make every single thread about you possibly "knowing things"...
Dude wtf is this? Take that shit up in PM's u shittin up a thread with ur nonsense.

Benji u wildlin bro, post less often and comeback when u want to. You know there's cool ppl in the community. Click that watch thread button and stick to your favorite threads. Majority of this community wants u here.

Back on topic of games anyone Play DQ11?!! Man Fook this game!!! It does not respect your time at all!!! Best the boss, it's not the real one go back in time to fix it. BEat the boss again, the real REAL boss was behind this boss. Ok let me fight the real boss, get a bunch of keys and complete mazes so we know you're really ready wtf??! I'm not in H/S on summer vacation SE! Stop wasting my time...grrrr...why do I feel the need to finish this crap I dunno.

/rant

Last edited:

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

Thanks for pissing of Benji to the point that he has requested a ban and a ban on all his content. Please, get the fuck out of here.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
This forum's tendency to chase off people who actually know what they're talking about it impressive.

Anyway, Shinobi teasing again is nice. Feels like old times :D

Oct 25, 2017

Real talk. Just put him on ignore. He's probably done the same to you. As he should. This post was not necessary. Whatever issues he has with the community you're honestly doing it no favors with stuff like this.

Oct 25, 2017
I derail threads way too much now. I've become too much of a known figure here with baggage for various reasons. I cant post in a thread anymore without it getting derailed. I dont even need to be the one to do it. A mod derailed a thread about me when I wasnt even posting on the forum anymore.

Every thread I either post in or get brought up in is bound to be derailed.

I want my account perma banned and ALL Twitter and YouTube content from me not allowed here either. It's the best thing for discussion

Probably too late since you already went through with the self-requested ban, but just to say you didn't derail threads. Don't hold yourself responsible for how other people responded to your posts. I don't think I ever saw you post disingenuously or as an act of attention seeking, which is all anybody should have asked of you.

I'm gonna be the dumbass and say..that I don't get what exactly he's saying here. :/ Is he saying the dream is dead pretty much or..something else?

Pretty much the opposite. The poster Shinobi was responding to was saying that a game that millions are looking forward to couldn't be Demon's Souls since it wasn't that big of a hit. Shinobi is implying that with the growth of Souls and From in general since then that the interest in a remake wouldn't just be limited to the audience from the original release.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Do you guys think the ship has sailed on a Days Gone sales update for now? I mean it seems like the game did really well, but I guess they don't want to put out PR when it didn't do as well as Spider-Man et al.

Maybe they give us an update when they detail the DLC and stuff?

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Why can't people just behave like adults, you don't like someone just use the ignore and move on it's pretty easy.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got a Discord invite?

Oct 25, 2017
Its getting more and more toxic :/

Yup. Some people unfortunately take this stuff way too seriously to the point they feel they have personal grudges against certain members. I've noticed this a lot on the gaming side especially. Its hard to talk about a lot of things simply because the threads turn into straight up negativity. And people here are good at chasing people away becuase they feel someone being critical of this place means some sort of personal attack.

There's a reason LOTS of industry folks don't post here.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Do you guys think the ship has sailed on a Days Gone sales update for now? I mean it seems like the game did really well, but I guess they don't want to put out PR when it didn't do as well as Spider-Man et al.

Maybe they give us an update when they detail the DLC and stuff?
Maybe they are just waiting for an impressive number like 3 million 5 million...

TheModestGun

Banned
Dec 5, 2017

Holy shit, I think someone is projecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.