• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really sure how you jumped to Xenoblade with this. It's two very different voice actors making tweets 8 months apart from each other, both of whom are in countless other projects. Xenoblade is probably the least likely scenario for either.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Unfortunately we have to wait for a new Xenoblade game, first Monolith will release their new IP game.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not really sure how you jumped to Xenoblade with this. It's two very different voice actors making tweets 8 months apart from each other, both of whom are in countless other projects. Xenoblade is probably the least likely scenario for either.

Despite having plenty of games available to them already, Nintendo fans must stay in a perpetual state of obnoxious hyping for something, even when there are no dots to connect.

Dnomla

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I really doubt this has anything to do with Xenoblade, as much as I'm excited for the next Xeno game. They do plenty of other voice work.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Let's not jump over conclusions based on some tweets several months apart. Feel free to make a new thread if there's actual news to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.