• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
AMC+ just launched at $8.99 a month and has Shudder included btw (as well as Sundance Now and IFC Films Unlimited)

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
AMC+ just launched at $8.99 a month and has Shudder included btw (as well as Sundance Now and IFC Films Unlimited)

I'm kinda undecided because that's a good deal for.. whatever? is on AMC now (I have no idea what they make besides zombies and criminal lawyer shows).

Buuut I feel like my sub specifically to Shudder helps support them and their content is amazing.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Joe Bob Saves Christmas opens up with amazing monologue and they have donations to the Trevor Project.

Creepshow Christmas is also surprisingly great.

Sorry for the revive but I'm having a blast, couldn't find a more recent/relevant thread, and I'm not even tipsy.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Since there is no Shudder OT, I'm going to bump this thread to notify you all that 1987's Near Dark wss added today

Seeing how this film has been nearly impossible to watch, I thought I'd be useful information. I can't wait to check it out myself

RedDevil82

Oct 25, 2017
Near Dark. It just came out today on Shudder.

One of the best vampire films that is WAY too hard to find.

Scarlet Death

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Ginger Snaps. Love Witch. Color Out of Space. Tod and the Book of Pure Evil, A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night, and EvilSpeak are some of my favourite flicks on that service.