• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PintSizedSlasher

The Wise Ones
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Normally I don't care much about cosmetics in games, but somehow I really enjoy them in Fall Guys.
Personally I like to keep it simple, with a nice color scheme and pattern.

How bout you fellow Fall guys and gals? What look are you rocking?

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got the Rooster in a varsity jacket + Ninja pants because I only had 5 crowns so I couldnt get the set

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Haven't unlocked much stuff yet. Also don't like many of the outfits so I tend to have mine naked

unknown.png
unknown.png

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
i bought some shit for trophies, but generally im all black with white undies. i have 3 crowns and my random shop has a legendary fish pattern for 3 crowns and im serioiusly considering

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Mint Green Pirate. Had a lot of fun with this, so happy to spring a few bucks for cosmetics.

Caeda

Oct 25, 2017
Danbury, CT

Zonal Hertz

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
My immunity to not caring about skins extended to fall guys thankfully. Default skin. Won't ever even look at cosmetics.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I hate grabbing PS4 screenshots, but I'm green triceratops head, with the brown and yellow skin, and the pants pattern.

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
EfdbG4QWAAAyht7
EfdbG4QWAAAyht7
EfdbG4QWAAAyht7
Efdb-G4-QWAAAyht7.jpg

Loving the game. I change my skins / cosmetics often, but I always come back to this. But I absolutely can't spend my crowns, I just can't bring myself to do it. Even if I like something in the shop I often hesitate just because something better could come afterwards and crowns really are hard to come by.