• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Would you buy 'Tales from The Witcher'?

• Mmm

Votes: 29 23.2%
  • Fuck

Votes: 96 76.8%

• Total voters

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
That's it really. Would you buy a dialogue-driven adventure game from Telltale with the Witcher IP? What you want them to go as far as using the VA's from the CDPR games?

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
No

CDPR already did that with Throbreaker basically and it puts majority of TT work into shame.

Murfield

Oct 27, 2017
No.

I would like to see a wolf among us sequel or a proper adventure game personally.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
No. The new Telltale needs to finish what they have on their plate. Part of the old TT's downfall was working on too many series at once.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's a hard 'no' from me, and I generally like Telltale games.

ASyS_Razia

Sep 15, 2018
Spain
I went into this thread with the intention of making fun of the "hmm" and "fck". Glad to see that OP was the one who made it in the first place.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
No, they should either develop more of their own IP or try for more interesting/obscure IP. Maybe more Bone?

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
No, Why the fuck do that? Yeah lets celebrate the return of Telltale by wasting it on the goddamn Witcher IP 🙄🙄 I felt them doing the GoT IP was a mistake.

Telltale, Please stay away from the medieval theme.

eathdemon

Oct 27, 2017
no, I know I am in the minority, but I have never found any teltale game to be good. I am in the camp of the best teltale game being life is strange, aka a game that was not made by them.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
As far as I'm aware, CD Projekt has exclusive rights for The Witcher video games, so if Telltale or any other company is interested in doing anything with this IP, this needs to go by them first.

Oct 25, 2017
They should probably pay their debts to the companies and employees they screwed over when they filed for bankruptcy first.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Good sweet god no. The writing of Witcher 3 already trounces every Telltale game I've played.

Why? Why would you do this OP? This is just bad.