• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should Nintendo Take The Pokemon IP From Game Freak?source

• Yes

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bud23

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
User banned (24 hours): Creating a troll thread.
Many fans disappointed after the announcement

Subpar visuals, boring world, bland characters, a lineal map, same old shit ( just some opinions I have read)

So the question is in the air, should Nintendo develop it in-house, with a much bigger budget?

Or do you like Game Freak and their direction of the series

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I'm way more excited for this than Lets Go but I think that would have happened basically no matter what.

Also they can't even do that.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Lmfao if Nintendo has any power in that whatsoever

Love these irrational threads about how the Pokemon IP should be handled

Why don't you

Why don't you just, drink some water or something lmfao

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Jesus what many fans? This site and others like it are far from "many fans".

That being said, no, as I think Pokémon Sword & Shield look fantastic.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Many fans disappointed after the announcement

Subpar visuals, boring world, bland characters, a lineal map, same old shit ( just some opinions I have read)

So the question is in the air, should Nintendo develop it in-house, with a much bigger budget?

Or do you like Game Freak and their direction of the series

Many fans? Many people on ERA are dissapointed and this forum is an incredible small amount of the fanbase. There's also many people on ERA happy with it.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Typical out-of-touch ERA. This game, like all Pokemon main series games, will sell like gangbusters and be critically well-received. Just don't play the fucking game if it's such a big deal to you. It's okay to Not Like Thing.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
How would they do it? And are these many fans going to boycott the Switch games? Or buy them anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.