• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should they do TV shows?

• Yes

Votes: 40 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 38.5%

• Total voters

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if they're off limits or if they're just not considered "big" enough. I have heard a Gargoyles world almost happened, but don't know if that's true.

But yeah, there's ton of properties that would fit into Kingdom Hearts: Duck Tales, Gargoyles, Kim Possible, Phineas and Ferb to name but a few. It would be cool to see Kingdom Hearts start to do TV Disney shows or should they just stick with movie properties?

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Isn't there a plot related to the direct-to-video Return to Jafar? If that's included, anything should be game.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sora wanders into the world of Recess

King Bob has succumbed to Randal's darkness and unleashes Heartless Kindergartners all over the playground

Stupidest world idea ever, yet somewhat intriguing

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
I wouldn't mind a KH spinoff or side story game with this. I'd be down for some Kim Possible and Disney Afternoon shenanigans.

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
DuckTales should have happened a while ago at this point, instead Hewey, Duey, and Louie are seemingly eternal children who have access to a master weapon smith and transdimensional travel

I could see the Tangled TV series getting a shot if whatever game comes next uses the KH3 engine. And Gargoyles might fit in with the vibe of whatever Yozora's gonna be doing.

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
I say yes, but I doubt they'll do omage to the disney afternoon half as well as the new ducktales is.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
If this means covering the new DuckTales series, Gravity Falls, The Owl House, & Star vs. the Forces of Evil, I'm game. Even shows like Kim Possible & American Dragon would be great to explore.

Oct 8, 2019
The cartoons like Kim Possible, Ducktales, and the Rest of the Disney Afternoon? Sure

The live action shows like Corey in the House? No

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019

Sparky from Stitch! The Movie is technically a Disney Television character. He was the boss battle in Deep Space for Terra.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
i'd like an animated KH show sure, could maybe actually clear up the plot a bit, or you know, make it even more complicated.

OP
OP
Uzumaki Goku

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I'd much rather see Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, Kim Possible, Gargoyles get added to KH before the likes of Star Wars and Marvel (I really don't care if those get added)

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Duck Tales reboot would be awesome. The show is absolutely fantastic. Imagine a Moon level with with the NES Moon Theme.