• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
Holy fuck, I WISH.

An Infinite Crisis-like event with him back against a newer younger Batman would be my dream movie. If only Christopher Reeve was alive...

Oct 27, 2017
DQHK91P.jpg

Took me a minute, y'all welcome.
Shway

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
If only there was a Berlanti produced show that has access to Batman.

latest
I was specifically talking about the CW side of things which remains unable to use batman in any meaningful way, but yeah, it seems they seem to have no problem allowing it in the Titansverse (is this what it's actually called? I have no idea)

joedick

Mar 19, 2018
The discussion here seems to be that DC will have final say on this, but Keaton may have something to say too. He walked away from the bat-franchise once and I don't think he'll do it for the sake of doing it, especially if Burton is out.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit, could totally picture him as Bruce in a live action Beyond.

Maybe if he learns to keep his accent straight.

I was specifically talking about the CW side of things which remains unable to use batman in any meaningful way, but yeah, it seems they seem to have no problem allowing it in the Titansverse (is this what it's actually called? I have no idea)
The real answer to your answer is simple: Gotham.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will allow a live action Batman Beyond as well as a spiderverse animation style version.

Let's ride that Cyberpunk trend baby

a916

Oct 25, 2017
I could really go either way... he's a talented actor and it never hurts to add talent but it's not something I'm clamoring for either because I (hot taek) didn't think he was a good Bruce Wayne.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather see Bruce be a dad to his first kids before something like Batman Beyond.

Oct 2, 2018
The discussion here seems to be that DC will have final say on this, but Keaton may have something to say too. He walked away from the bat-franchise once and I don't think he'll do it for the sake of doing it, especially if Burton is out.

tim Burton hasn't done a good movie in ages.

keaton has Actually been on a roll in his latter years

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Sure, they're already making movies again that are not in the shared universe. So why not? A Batman Beyond movie with Keaton would be amazing. Even if it wasn't that good it's still be awesome because, you know, Keaton Bruce Wayne.

Oct 25, 2017
Only if they're basically adapting some version of Beyond with Terrence.

It's pretty hot lately to revive troubled series with aged actors ignoring bad sequels. Bring him back and make a true Burtonverse Batman 3 with Keaton in the Beyond Bruce role.