• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

0sWfojz.png

Nxt is new main roster.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck triple h and his little indie super shows. Couldn't even build any good storylines since Zayn and Neville despite using daddy's money to poach every single new toy he ever wanted

Think I'm bout to feel bad for papa h getting his due after decades of backstabbing and burying others to get his way.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Fuck triple h and his little indie super shows. Couldn't even build any good storylines since Zayn and Neville despite using daddy's money to poach every single new toy he ever wanted

Think I'm bout to feel bad for papa h getting his due after decades of backstabbing and burying others to get his way.

I only feel bad for the women there. And even then, only the non-MAGA ones.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Any update? I don't have a twitter account so i can't look through tweets to find any information. I'm just hoping its not the worst.

spindashing

Oct 25, 2017
Queens, New York
No news yet. Apparently she moved recently so we're not entirely sure if the police went to the old address or the new one.

Even Mick Foley tried calling her, too. Wishing for the best.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping Daffney has been reached. Huge fan of hers growing up. Watching my favorite wrestler end it all last year was hard enough. Really hope she's found as safe as one can be in that state.

Why yuck?
I assume it's because of Caster's actions. The rap he made on Julia Hart of the Varsity Blonds to generate heat was not a worked shoot, and she legit got pissed. He also rapped about Simone Biles, which many thought was going too far. I was under the impression that Caster's raps were approved, that he went with it through either Tony and the Varsity Blondes if it was okay.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix

Max Caster's diss track on AEW was totally unacceptable. Between the Simone Biles mental health joke, cavalierly joking about Julia Hart being raped ala "Duke Lacrosse", making crass jokes about her genitals AND implying that COVID testing is unreliable he would have gotten a one way ticket from me. What's worse is that in the immediate aftermath before they pulled him TV he was a dick about it online essentially doubling down and standing by the content. That's why I am saying yuck. I know some can tolerate the diss track but it was a couple bridges too far for me.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
John Pollock during the Post Wrestling Review-a-Dynamite pod (paraphrase):

"Pac can't make it to All Out because of travel issues. I think there was a missed opportunity here. They should have promoted the match going into All Out, ran the video package before the match, had Andrade come out, then announce that Pac couldn't be there, and have Andrade lose in 26 seconds to Billy Gunn."

LOL

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
During WOR it was mentioned that Bruce and Vince already have a "chopping block" ready for NXT.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
There is a talent I feel like is being wasted in AEW that would be perfect for the new NXT. Hell this person could easily be champion of the new NXT. However, it would pain me greatly to see him go.

DOC GALLOWS. BIG DANGLEY. Please WWE take this man back. Let him be the real champion of NXT. I can't think of anyone better for the job that deserves it more. He is tall and can't wrestle. Perfect for the job. Plus he makes penis jokes non-stop and I know Vince is down with that. If Vince doesn't offer him a long term multi-million dollar contract he is insane.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
There is a talent I feel like is being wasted in AEW that would be perfect for the new NXT. Hell this person could easily be champion of the new NXT. However, ti would pain me greatly to see him go.

DOC GALLOWS. BIG DANGLEY. Please WWE take this man back. Let him be the real champion of NXT. I can't think of anyone better for the job that deserves it more. He is tall and can't wrestle. Perfect for the job. Plus he makes penis jokes non-stop and I know Vince is down with that. If Vince doesn't offer him a long term multi-million dollar contract he is insane.
That talent isnt an AEW talent tho!

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
There is a talent I feel like is being wasted in AEW that would be perfect for the new NXT. Hell this person could easily be champion of the new NXT. However, it would pain me greatly to see him go.

In retrospect, it's kind of amazing that Vince let go of Gallows. He checks all the professional AND personal boxes for Vince.

"HAW-HAW-HAW, C'MERE, PAL. YOU JERK OFF TODAY? HEY, BRUCE! BRUCE! CAN WE GET GALLOWS ON TV? THIS GUY'S FUCKIN' HILARIOUS."

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
It was so fucking nice seeing footage of Kenny from NJPW on Dynamite this week.

Kojima da GOAT. Hope when Tanahashi shows up, his video package should have him high fly flowing Kenny to kick him out of NJPW.

Oct 25, 2017
NJPW's United Empire stable could be debuting a new member later this month.

Will Ospreay and a mystery partner vs. Karl Fredericks and Clark Connors has been added to the September 26 NJPW Strong Autumn Attack tapings in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. NJPW teased the idea that Ospreay's partner will be the fifth member of United Empire.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
You know, Vince and Co. creativity is already spread thin as it is and now they wanna run NXT stuff.

Oh boy, I can't see this going wrong!

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
HEEL
JOHNNY
GARGANO

Actually, now might be a good time to take bets on how Vinny Mac will shake up NXT

Gonzalez is big, she's probably gonna be safe as champ for the time being, meanwhile Sarray is probably not going to follow the trajectory of all the previous japanese women wrestlers of NXT.
Mandy Rose and Monet about to get the blonde push

LA Knight is surely about to get the rocket

wS37nB.gif

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing Kairi is going to be next on the chopping block since she was in Japan.

Matt has the spirit of Shootemeber