• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
This wasn't a thing here, was it?

I do know it was a thing at one place. Some ppl are not gonna take this news well.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
https://twitter.com/blueisviolet/status/1320797052075323392?s=21
In Watch Dogs: Legion the Ray Tracing reference remains the same. Still omitted on PS5 "the hardware accelerated ray tracing of the" and "the power of real-time ray traced reflections"
tenor.gif

KalBalboa

Oct 30, 2017
Massachusetts
In Watch Dogs: Legion the Ray Tracing reference remains the same. Still omitted on PS5 "the hardware accelerated ray tracing of the" and "the power of real-time ray traced reflections"

Stoppppp.

A sustained campaign of misinformation and concern the like ye have never seen before.
And nothing stuck, which makes it all the more sad.

HOW DO WE KNOW IT'LL PLAY 99% OF ps4 GAMEZ?

RedOnePunch

Oct 26, 2017
I always thought "concern trolling" was an overused term until all of the concern discussions popping up these past few weeks. People need to chill the f out

i also promised myself I would stay away from Era until a while after the consoles launched but I can't look away

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I swear to God, not since FFXIII's betrayalathon thread on the old site have I seen the kind of concern trolling we're seeing in the lead up to these consoles releasing.

OP
OP
Thiago

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Edit:
I apologize, the full message was not published.
Here is the original message. In Watch Dogs: Legion, the Ray Tracing reference remains the same. Still omitted on PS5 is "the hardware accelerated ray tracing of the" and "the power of reflections with ray tracing in real time". I read this constantly on Twitter and I wonder why everyone takes this user as a reference?
Sorry for creating controversy, that was not my intention.
lmao

Nice post history.

Does anyone know why Watch Dogs isn't going to be 60fps?
Because of Ray Tracing.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
A sustained campaign of misinformation and concern the like ye have never seen before.
And nothing stuck, which makes it all the more sad.
Yeah, I can't believe this was a thing. Really reminds me of the Russian bots.

It's funny because it just gives Sony easy PR wins. They just easily dismiss them at their own time and people go crazy. Sort of like in 2013 when people were saying Sony would have built in DRM as well. When they denied it, it gave them an easy win for positive reception.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
DF videos are definitely going to be fun again. Genuinely curious how performances will compare

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Edit:
I apologize, the full message was not published.
Here is the original message. In Watch Dogs: Legion, the Ray Tracing reference remains the same. Still omitted on PS5 is "the hardware accelerated ray tracing of the" and "the power of reflections with ray tracing in real time". I read this constantly on Twitter and I wonder why everyone takes this user as a reference?
Sorry for creating controversy, that was not my intention.

You read this constantly on Twitter? As if you didn't make a post saying it in the other thread?

ShinyCoin

Oct 15, 2020
I'm wondering: Will there be a 1080p option with improved visuals in these games for those that do not have a 4K screen?

Praedyth

Feb 25, 2020
Brazil
I can't fanthom someone using the word "and" to justify you gotta choose between 4K or 60fps when the word "or" already exists. lol

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man feels like I'm missing all the fun. People outing themselves as dumber than Trump supporters is always worth making popcorn...

ps3ud0 8)

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Question is, are there any multi plat games yet which offer more on one next gen console than the next (Series S excluded)? Because it seems like the differences are mild at best, as those comparing raw specs have always attested to. The difference is far far less than it was between the Pro and One X this gen. everything so far backs that up. I expect a few extra frames or a few extra details or a few moments of lower dynamic res on PS5 but otherwise a super similar experience.