• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
If he was stupid enough to think storming the Capitol was a good idea and stupid enough to let himself be identified AND stupid enough to think it was a good idea to evade law enforcement like this AND stupid enough to do it, then I'm fabulously confident that he's not smart enough to know how to plan escaping the FBI/CIA by leaving the country with some crazy amount of money, power, anonymity, and elite network. He's just some dumb racist terrorist and he will be caught soon.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Is this peak white privlige? Along with the insurectionist that told a judge she needed to go to Mexico, and the judge said ok. Also the shaman guy got his request for organic prison food.

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
www.tmj4.com

Prosecutors ask for arrest warrant, $200K bond for Kyle Rittenhouse

Prosecutors are urging the Kenosha County Court to issue a warrant for Kyle Rittenhouse's arrest and hike his bond by $200,000 after they allege the 18-year-old violated his bond agreement by not informing the court when he moved from his listed home address.

Says he had to move because of threats, still seems he should have let the court know.

Allard

Oct 25, 2017
www.tmj4.com

Prosecutors are urging the Kenosha County Court to issue a warrant for Kyle Rittenhouse's arrest and hike his bond by $200,000 after they allege the 18-year-old violated his bond agreement by not informing the court when he moved from his listed home address.

Says he had to move because of threats, still seems he should have let the court know.

If he is getting threats, he has an option, go to jail like he should, or go through the proper procedure for address change. He shouldn't be out of jail in the first place.

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
Hey guys don't worry, when they find him they will give him a good talking to for making us worry so much about him, and he will learn his lesson and never do it again. Ah, the young and the brave, to be carefree again.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
www.tmj4.com

Rittenhouse was charged with first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional homicide and two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety in the fatal shooting of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber. Gaige Grosskreutz was also injured in the shooting.
They note that rarely does one charged with homicide post cash bond and get released from custody pending a trial.

you don't fucking say..... who would have guessed?

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
As white dude who has spent my whole life in the south surrounded by ignorant, racist, power hungry "good ol boys" and the people they oppress I just want to say that I am sick of this.

Hold.
People.
Accountable.

No matter what color they are or who their daddy is.

Edit: Also, he is probably off somewhere getting trained up by the confederacy...of dunces...who want to destabilize the country.

SolarPowered

Oct 28, 2017
jajaja

What a surprise. Dude is probably celebrating his freedom with a bunch of far right fuckwits and laughing our sham of a justice system as we type. Amazing the things white people can get away with in this country.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
It's mind blowing that he is even free right now.

the past 4 years has been a speed run in shit ill never be able to do in this country. Not out of need or desire, but just a window into t hat world that explains why things are so hard coded and fucked up in our society. Law literally didn't matter for the past 4 years.

only for property damage, ya know?

ahem.

Anyway, its never been more clear that law is just to keep brown people in line. They stormed the front, and nothing really came of it. We blew up Iraq for less, when you think of the symbolism. We went ape shit at Democracy being threatened...free dom fries and all. Now? Well... maybe we don't even have to hold trump accountable ya know? Cmon guise.

That whole day I was just thinking how they would have opened fire on black people stepping a foot near them from 100 yards away. And the country would have just said as one "well they should have listened. anyway, thats lunch!"

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly it still blows my mind that I've seen more videos than I can count of American cops body slamming, assaulting, pepper spraying and hurting little girls who aren't white and yet this fuck was treated with insane kids gloves since even before he murdered people, and even now he is still being treated better than a lot of children are daily by police and the system in the usa. That video of that 9 year old getting assaulted by cops and pepper sprayed that made news a few days ago versus how this legitmally dangerous person has been treated is just ridiculous, and if anyone in the usa ever tries to deny that black lives don't matter to cops and white privilege isn't a thing then they can fuck off.

The fact alone that his lawyer has openly tried to claim he only broke the law and his bail conditions because he didn't want to have to follow the law and rules everyone else is expected to should be more than enough proof to any sane judge that the dude is happy to keeping breakong laws while awaiting trial for the ones he already broke. Throw him into jail until his trial.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Dude is going to absolutely skate on his charges. America is just too fucking predictable. This kid is such scum and the fact he continues to be treated like an innocent child is so infuriating.

Yep.

Case in point, the woman who stormed the Capital, stole Pelosi's laptop and tried to sell it to Russia was let out to house arrest and then proceeded to take to the internet to tell others to burn evidence.

Meanwhile, the one black Magat storming the Capital, who was 20, wasn't given bail.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017

200w.gif

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is probably just his people covering for him while they try to convince him to stop running.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Out on bail fresh outta jail, Lake Menona dreamin
Soon as I step on the scene I'm hearing Karens screamin!

This dude was obviously a flight risk. The judge on this case is suspect and their record should be scrutinized.

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can you leave the country? I thought everything was still closed for covid

Speaking as someone that just moved from America to Germany, you definitely can. You're supposed to need certain documents depending on which country you're going to and need an actual reason to be traveling, but they barely even glanced at mine and I was told by the airline worker in America that almost no one was being turned away if they showed up without documents anyway

ConfusingJazz

Not the Ron Paul Texas Fan.
Oct 26, 2017
China
His lawyer: "I signed a court document with a false address"
Court "Why?"
Lawyer "Was told to, by a very high ranking police officer. I don't have documentation of this."
Court "So where is he?"
Lawyer "Can't tell you, so many threats"
Court "Can you provide those threats?"
Lawyer "No."

Everyone needs to go to jail.

underFlorence

May 19, 2019
Germany
Court "Why?"
Lawyer "Was told to, by a very high ranking police officer. I don't have documentation of this."
Court "So where is he?"
Lawyer "No."

nah, it's 100% believable that a cop would conspire with this murderer, actually. everyone and the cop should go to jail.

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
This dude is all the way gone isn't he.

Like, touching down in argentina as we speak gone.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
"He is just hiding from the deep state" Fox news

assuming fox will say something like that.

JoeHisaishi

Banned
Jan 30, 2021
How hard can it to be actually locate him. Can't one of the 27 alphabetty sphagetti agencies get two people on the case.

Oyashiro-Sama

Oct 27, 2017
Court "Why?"
Court "So where is he?"
Lawyer "No."

Court "So you have No Evidence of any of this? "
Lawyer "Well you see... uhh.. w-wh...hmm... *cough*... when you say we have 'NO EVIDENCE'... well..."

8WZK.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Keep him safe. In solitary. In jail. And no bail this time. he's a murdering terrorist and the system that is supposed to prosecute him is full of white supremacists.

this country is so broken right now that this piece of shit is being considered a martyr by republicans.

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
Dude was probably holding out for a hail mary pardon from Trump.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait so they asked the District Attorney to hide the address because they were apparently getting death threats, but the District Attorney said they needed proof of these threats before they would because otherwise there's no reason to hide the address. Then, instead of telling anyone or providing any evidence of death threats, the family just up and moved? 🤔

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't a lawyer knowingly signing documents he know to be false perjury?

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Imagine killing two people, injuring another, fleeing the scene twice and then playing the victim card? The gall of some people is incredible. Kyle is one of those people who will continue to get into trouble no matter where he is.