• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
These morons didn't check to see if he lived at the address on his paperwork.

Wow

sarcastic_wow-500x225.gif

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
And because he's white he will face no real consequences regardless. All they're doing is just raising his fucking bail, not even revoking it.

Guarantee they will put no effort in finding him and he won't really suffer any consequences for this either

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017

They are seeking an arrest warrant.

Obviously they should not release him once in custody.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
To be honest, this makes the story more interesting. I love a good manhunt.

I highly doubt the victims' families and friends feel this way, though. A complete farce and those involved and in support of him should be ashamed.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Oh look at that. Hopefully they'll locate him before he has the chance to kill somebody else.

Culex

Oct 29, 2017
Reminds me of that kid that claimed he was too rich and privileged (by the judge too) and disappeared

Bloodforge

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
When they find him he'll probably just get a slap on the wrist and stern warning not to do it again then released back on bail.

yellowfury

Oct 27, 2017
White people have a superpower to literally never face consequences for their actions in our society. Fucking ridiculous.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Going to find him in a proud boy bunker surrounded by weapons and millions of rounds of ammo.

Hunt him down, drag his ass before some judges and show these pieces of human shit what justice is.

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
What a rascal!

Kill 2 people, post bail and get out? WTF it's sickening.
The judges should also be removed and banned for life.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
How much do you want to bet he legit thought Trump was going to pardon him?

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Their first mistake was not questioning when he put "555 Catch Me If You Can Bvd" as his home address.

Also, not even remotely surprised that he's "vanished."

This fucking country...

I mean, yeah, if/when they catch him, he's fucked, but why not just revoke his bail instead of raising it? Don't answer that, it was really a rhetorical question, I already know the answer. 🙄🙄

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
This makes a conviction much more likely when they eventually drag him in.

Assuming he didn't get on a plane to Russia or some such shit.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Zero chance he escaped the country. No way he has any contacts in South America, Russia, etc nor the funds.

Dude is couch surfing in proud boy living rooms, or maybe in one of their bunkers/ training facilities.

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
Bounty hunters! Do your thing!!!

It'd be extra sweet if there are BIPOC bounty hunters to go after him and bring him in