• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shitting at work?

• yes YES! any chance I can

Votes: 482 53.1%
  • yes, but only if i really have to

Votes: 283 31.2%
  • you bring up an interesting proposition..

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • no, i don't ever need to

Votes: 18 2.0%
  • no NO! I will actively avoid it through any means possible

Votes: 103 11.4%
  • other

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • oh i do much more than just shit at work ;)

Votes: 13 1.4%

• Total voters

ketsko

Oct 28, 2017
Only if I really need to. I feel dirty afterwards and also work as a nurse so being completly unavailable for however long a proper poop takes isn't great. Usually try to hold it in till I get home and then unleash.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I'm a very active person
My metabolism is otherwise ridiculously active
I tend to eat a lot of protein and fiber
I drink coffee in the morning and afternoon

Shitting at work is basically a necessity for me. Even if it wasn't, it's great to just give yourself a little 10 minute break anyways. May as well go nuke out the bathroom.

Cream Stout

Oct 28, 2017
i seem to take my biggest poops at work. i like to get up and look at them to marvel at them and contemplate taking a picture to send to my step bro

sugar bear

Oct 27, 2017
I enjoy pooping at work but sometimes I go into the men's room and someone is already taking a dump, making barnyard noises and stinking the place up. I just hit up the men's room on the first floor which is hopefully vacant.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
....I'mma fan.

Poo-Pourri-2-ounce-Original-Citrus-Before-You-Go-Toilet-Spray-5e50d527-b15c-432c-965a-016224f756b4_600.jpg

This shit is a staple in my immediate families bathrooms and we are all thankful for its existence.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
There are few things as liberating as taking a shit on company time. If you're good at something, you should get paid for it

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As a smoker and heavy coffee consumer I can not fathom the concept of "waiting" to shit. After 1 cup of coffee and 1 ciggarette in the morning the party officially starts.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
Every single day. And the best thing is, around 200 employees and I only have to share it with the general manager. He's a man of routine, so I actively try to go right before him.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
We have private teacher bathrooms at school that we keep clean. Now, granted, I don't get to enjoy spending company time on the toilet or anything as I have a pretty regimented teaching schedule, so it's in and out.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I type this just before heading to the work bathroom to take the first shit of the day. That cup of coffee did me some good.

Just keeping you guys updated.

Oct 28, 2017
Fun fact:

In boot camp for the US Navy all but 3 of the 20 stall doors are removed in the barracks. Try shitting with an entire division of recruits walking past.

Gunship

Oct 28, 2017
I only ever shit at work or in public facilities, sometimes holding on for a couple of days over the weekend (codeine script helps with this) to unload at the office. Then first thing on a Monday I'll have an extra large coffee on the way to work and hit the cubicles with a smile on my face.

JonnyTorso

Nov 2, 2017
MN
As an unhappy hourly employee I take every chance I can.

They're still less satisfying than home poops with the squatty potty.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yes. It's my routine to shit at work now. Actually some of the best idea arrive to me when I sit quietly at the stall.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Pre-lockdown, I shit at work probably twice a week. I never truly love shitting at work, I really wish that the bathrooms had like a loud vent or fan noise. It's always DEAD QUIET in there, and I hate it. Like pooping in a fucking soundproof chamber, you can hear every corn morsel slip out of my butt.

But working from home the last 3 months, I can say I have shit at work almost every day.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
OP how long do you take? I mean if its a quick In and out mission...you ain't getting paid.

If you take a nice 30 min shit, now we talking.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
There's an area of the building where I work that's only used for certain events and meetings. There are small multi-person gendered restrooms there. I sometimes see a couple of people go in and out of there and I assume they've been pooping because I also see them coming and going from the much higher trafficked restrooms closer to their offices. There's no other reason for them to go out of their way to use that more secluded one if they're normally using the regular ones.

However, what they don't seem to know is that there's a single person bathroom very close to that other one. As far as I can tell, I'm the only person who ever goes in there.

Roberto Duran

Oct 25, 2017
I hated taking a shit in America, you can see who is dropping bombs with those gaps in the stalls. And they're always dead quiet, so if you have the diarrhea shits, everyone knows you're blasting it.

OP
OP
Prax

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
OP how long do you take? I mean if its a quick In and out mission...you ain't getting paid.

If you take a nice 30 min shit, now we talking.
About 5-10 minutes! I'm an efficient worker and got things to do other than poop too.

I don't need to be paid to shit at work. It is its own reward. 🌸🌼🌺 uwu 💩🏵️🌷

Sir Hound

Oct 28, 2017
I once spent that time calculating how much I was getting paid for that time. It was probably peak work poop

Porkepik

Oct 27, 2017
No issue pooping at work, they feel like my second office . If I m not at my desk people know where to find me. 😁

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
I prefer to get all my pooping for the day done early in the morning, before I shower. But if I end up needing a public toilet later in the day, at work or otherwise, I'll use it without issue and be grateful for its presence.