• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
In a match in England today where Birmingham hosted Aston Villa, Villa player Jack Grealish was punched in the back of the head by a Birmingham supporter who got onto the pitch. He was arrested.

Later in that game, Grealish went on to score the winning goal. In the goal celebrations he was kicked by a steward.

To then top it all off, this monumental cunt posted this after the game

sBcKmeh.png

The Internet is taking him to task as is typical.

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
People are already giving him shit on twitter. He only wants attention and all you're doing is giving him it. Stop making threads like these

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'd imagine that fan would have the crap beaten out of him by other fans if he cost them a point.

Also is there a specific reason people are going in so hard on this player or is it just people being salty shitheads on Twitter?

Oct 27, 2017
A lot of people here get offended at people saying stupid shit, and then shine a light on it which only encourages them and other edge lords to say more stupid shit. Congrats I guess. Don't give idiots attention. It's what they crave.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
The guy that got punched... has a dead brother?

The guy that was punched, also scored a goal on his own team or something?

RPTGB

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Shitty City fans continue bring shitty.
Though as a Baggies fan, I hate both teams equally (Villa slightly less).

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
The guy that got punched... has a dead brother?

The guy that was punched also scored a goal on his own team or something?
Yes to the first, and no to the second. The guy that was punched (Grealish) scored the winner against the team that the dipshit fan support. So he (dipshit fan) then went ton twitter to make the post you see.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All of this is related to the issues we're seeing this weekend in the Prem League/Championship from people running on the park and assaulting players, to the same supporters going after players family.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Yes to the first, and no to the second. The guy that was punched (Grealish) scored the winner against the team that the dipshit fan support. So he (dipshit fan) then went ton twitter to make the post you see.

Thats sad. I mean I hope the Pub Points he gets from his fellow fans is worth it... He just comes off as an asshole.
Shouldn't he be jailed or something for assaulting a millionaire?

Aren't footballers sort of tough/friends with rough folks...(outside of the pitch) I mean, surely this isn't going to be where this ends?

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jeez I can't even imagine caring about some dumb soccer game to hit someone. Get this guy a life asap.

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This was reopened by mistake. This thread is closed because there's nothing to discuss other than how appalling this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.