• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
personacentral.com

Shin Megami Tensei V Releasing on November 11, 2021, Story and Gameplay Details Leaked - Persona Central

Information has been leaked for Shin Megami Tensei V, including its November 11, 2021 release date and its story.

TWENTY TWENTY ONE BABY I ALWAYS BELIEVED!

This seems very likely to be true as this was accidentally on Atlus' website.

Description
The latest mainline title in the Shin Megami Tensei series! Since Shin Megami Tensei's first release in 1992, the series has gained in popularity for its dark world view, anarchic scenarios, and original combat systems with demons and deities as allies.

Shin Megami Tensei V combines the unique charm of the series with the high quality visuals of the latest hardware.

More details at the link. I wonder when this was intended to be announced.

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
Impossible, an ATLUS game making it's original release window?

Not much new information here besides that release date. There's a sorta-confirmation that the game will take more after SMT 3 (which had been theorized in the past), which is nice. Hopefully we'll get more footage and gameplay during Nintendo's E3 presentation, which is where I'm guessing this info was meant to release alongside.

Status
Not open for further replies.