• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mazuve1234

Sep 2, 2018
personacentral.com

Shin Megami Tensei V Releasing on November 11, 2021, Story and Gameplay Details Leaked - Persona Central

Information has been leaked for Shin Megami Tensei V, including its November 11, 2021 release date and its story.

"The official Japanese website for Shin Megami Tensei V was mistakenly updated with release details for the upcoming game, including its release date of Thursday, November 11, 2021. As the information came from a Japanese website, it is possible that this release date is only for Japan, however the game was previously stated to have a worldwide release, so it would presumably close to other territories."

Looks like the site is getting hammered.

More info at the link.

Here are the photos of the page:
www.resetera.com

Shin Megami Tensei V Info leaks (release date 11th Nov. and more)

Might wanna threadmark this OP

Last edited:

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Fellow SMT diehards:

giphy.webp

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
Finally, vindication for my staunch belief there was no way in hell it was releasing in 2022.

MaxAugust

Jan 28, 2018
Oh man, that sucks for them. But I figured it would be shown off at Nintendo E3 and come out before the holidays so not a massive surprise,

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
TWENTY TWENTY MOTHERFUCKING ONE I ALWAYS BELIEVED BABY!

HEEEEEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Ugh, 2 weeks before Endwalker drops. I'm sorry SMT, but you're gonna have to wait.

Why are all the games I want the most releasing so close to each other, lol.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like ~200 demons in the game?

Slightly more than Nocturne for context (which had 185 obtainable, so maybe it is just about the same).

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Holy fuckin shit.
November releases date....Day 1.

I don't care what else drops this months - it's SMT Time !!!

Cobra

Mar 2, 2019
I'm excited. Playing through SMT 3 now for the first time. November is going to be a busy month for games this year.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
And Japan doesn't get it this year either, that's my point.
This is information that presumably would have come out in a couple weeks.

It strikes me as highly unlikely it will be delayed if they're dropping a to-the-day release date less than six months from release after a years-long dev cycle and they were confident enough to peg it for a worldwide release last year.