• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Mine is CCNR4Q4L.

Don't have much to offer yet except for I guess Horus/clear Ose or Baphomet.

OP
OP
Dreamboum

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I downloaded all the data but still have that weird grid effect in battle or when viewing demons...

I've made some research, someone said "Apparently this happens to certain Android phones since the most recent update. Redownloading doesn't fix it. Hopefully it's solved with the next one."

This might be an android issue that might be fixed in the near future. Does it also do this in higher graphical settings ?

___

I have changed my support demon from Beelzebub to Kanbari.

Kanbari gives a 20% boost in EXP. If you plan on putting time in this game, I suggest getting two of them since they stack up in leveling quests (because you have two parties).

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
Kanbari gives a 20% boost in EXP. If you plan on putting time in this game, I suggest getting two of them since they stack up in leveling quests (because you have two parties).
Thanks for the advice!
I went ahead and fused one, then summoned a second from the compendium (conveniently enough, they're two-star demons)

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
It's crazy how little downtime this game has.
Stamina doesn't take long to refill at all. Players are also given an exorbitant amount of points to explore the Aura Gate with.
After quitting Exvius, I thought I was done with this mobile RPG/gacha genre, but I've been glued to the phone for the past day or so.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
How do you even empty that stamina bar? I haven't been able to put a dent on it since I started playing.

OP
OP
Dreamboum

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017

smisk

Oct 27, 2017
Not really into mobile games (last one I played was Fire Emblem, and only for a couple weeks) but this looks cool. Will probably try it out later this week.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
As a massive SMT fan I couldn't resist downloading this, I don't usually play on my phone and this is my first gacha game. Let's see how it goes.
My phone is crap though so I have to play it on low settings, how do I go about transfering my save when I replace my phone?

Last edited:

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How do I know what color demon I've summoned, eg, a yellow version of a particular demon?

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
This is actually pretty fun so far. How money intensive does it get tho, because I don't plan on spending anything if I can get away with it

Enrico25

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2018
My current team is Horus, Arianrhod, Cerberus and Setanta. Is it good? I'm level 10.

1000% H

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think the auto-quest would literally auto-play through the game. I figured it was gonna just simulate things in the background.

Delta Phoenix

Oct 28, 2017
As a massive SMT fan I couldn't resist downloading this, I don't usually play on my phone and this is my first gacha game. Let's see how it goes.
My phone is crap though so I have to play it on low settings, how do I go about transfering my save when I replace my phone?
In the home page there's an option/settings button ( Three - symbol) then you press transfer. You can set a password and get your ID or link to facebook account.

I don't like to play on my phone either, but it's really fun. Especially for a gacha game. Have fun!

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
Getting a good support demon, especially for healing, is quite the challenge in this game.

My ID is MEHKG4HA.

Frimaire

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Now my son has NO WEAKNESS!
DkjZ4RWl.jpg

convo

Oct 25, 2017
These characters are nerdy enough to both reference dungeon meshi and baki the grappler so they are alright. Mostly mashing through the story not really here for that but i hope you get a log of it somewhere.
Fusing my way to victory eventually, auto play sure is convenient in making the grind trivial even the auto-talk seems to do better.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Here is my code: ATYP45VQ

I just reached the Aura Gate and I am pretty hyped to see a whole first person dungeon crawler being a part of this game. I only expected a "regular" gacha and then I got this. <3

1000% H

Oct 25, 2017
looooooooooool

My game fucked up and now all the character models are bright pink silhouettes and all the visual effects are giant pink squares.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
In the home page there's an option/settings button ( Three - symbol) then you press transfer. You can set a password and get your ID or link to facebook account.

I don't like to play on my phone either, but it's really fun. Especially for a gacha game. Have fun!

Thanks.
I think my phone just went to shit, suddenly it stopped recognizing the sim card and wont allow me to turn on wifi or 3G. Fucking hell, I had to restore it to factory settings just a couple of months ago. At least this time I wont lose anything since otherwise it still functions.

Semajer

Oct 27, 2017
I've been gradually working my way through the story but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the amount of explanations thrown at me. How do I improve my Decarabia? Is there a way to improve the rarity of existing demons?

OP
OP
Dreamboum

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I've been gradually working my way through the story but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the amount of explanations thrown at me. How do I improve my Decarabia? Is there a way to improve the rarity of existing demons?

Anything that needs "improving" when it comes to demons can be found in the pandemonium. They have a tutorial button there in the middle bottom. You can evolve demons to a higher rarity when they are at max level, but it requires sacrifices of demons of the same rarity. If you want to improve a 2* demon to 3* you need two sacrifices of 2* demons, and it increases in line with the number of stars that you want to aim.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Just beat the first proper floor of the Aura Gate. Man, I would love to actually have a mobile game which solely consists of dungeon crawling. So far, this is the best part of the whole game for me. <3

Semajer

Oct 27, 2017
Anything that needs "improving" when it comes to demons can be found in the pandemonium. They have a tutorial button there in the middle bottom. You can evolve demons to a higher rarity when they are at max level, but it requires sacrifices of demons of the same rarity. If you want to improve a 2* demon to 3* you need two sacrifices of 2* demons, and it increases in line with the number of stars that you want to aim.

Thanks.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Quick question, just installed the game. Does the protagonist keep his look or do you get different equipment with visual/art changes? Before I choose my character's gender...

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is this game worth upgrading my phone for?

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I really think the Aura Gate should be mentioned somewhere in the OP. It's totally unique to the mobile gacha games I know and quite fun to play, as it is an actual dungeon crawler (with some limits due to mobile, but still).

How useful are the multi fusion demons btw? I fused the first 2 so far and am one demon off on the third. Since I am still only at 2-6 I can still auto my way through it just fine.

In general, how useful are 1*/2* demons later on? They do have fewer skills, but is it really that bad?