• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
wccftech.com

Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster Digital Deluxe Edition Launches Early On May 21st

You'll have to pay a little bit extra to play Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster Featuring Dante From Devil May Cry four days early.

steamdb.info

Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster · AppID: 1413480

Reawaken your inner demon in a modernized version of the acclaimed ATLUS classic, Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster. Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster Steam charts, data, update history.

https://twitter.com/Atlus_West/status/1373016429574856713

Thanks lashman

bwadley87

Jan 12, 2019
Keeping me on the hook just as I'm about to wrap up Persona 5 Strikers. The preorder page isn't even live yet but I'm pumped!

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
Weren't there some issues with the Switch release when it came out in Japan? Has there been any update as to whether those have been smoothed over?

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Happy it's on Steam!

Will get it for Switch and PC (maybe on PS4 too when it's cheap)

Though waiting for a sale before buying it

Voyevoda

Nov 1, 2017
Paris, France
9hg7n9uew0c51.jpg

Day One on Switch.

Oct 27, 2017
OMG stop with the May releases lol. At this point I have to cut something from my list.

do we know price or if there will be physical version?

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I'm quite confused by the Raidou listing there. Is he not in the base game because it's based off the Japanese-only re-release they had where he replaced Dante? Because the way it's listed makes it seem like he's part of The Chronicle Pack. If you don't buy that, do you just have that chunk of the game missing or something? Like is it the vanilla version of the game normally...?

Emerald

Oct 25, 2017
I'm quite confused by the Raidou listing there. Is he not in the base game because it's based off the Japanese-only re-release they had where he replaced Dante? Because the way it's listed makes it seem like he's part of The Chronicle Pack. If you don't buy that, do you just have that chunk of the game missing or something? Like is it the vanilla version of the game normally...?
It really does sound like the PC version straight up doesn't have Raidou or Dante until you install the DLC of either lol, what the hell.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
$50 is a tough ask for a remaster IMO and it's 10 dollars more for Dante DLC right?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I like the bit I've played of Nocturne before so I'm excited to finally play more of it. Hopefully there's SMTV stuff at this concert tomorrow as well

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
$50 bucks?! Sike Atlus. I'm getting Disco Elysium

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
It really does sound like the PC version straight up doesn't have Raidou or Dante until you install the DLC of either lol, what the hell.

Yeah, that doesn't make much sense. I wonder if that's a mistake.

$50 is a tough ask for a remaster IMO and it's 10 dollars more for Dante DLC right?

We don't know, but most likely. That's basically what the Japanese pricing was.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Bought.

But can they stop putting "HD Remaster" in these titles? Ruins the splash screens and titles and there's not enough mods in existence to remove those from games.

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It seems to be handled differently on PC. The Chronicle pack is free DLC on Steam, according to the article in the OP.
Why would the merciful difficulty be part of the deluxe edition?
It's free DLC for everyone. The Deluxe edition includes all the DLC, including the free DLC.