• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
so not only are we getting a PS4 release, but we are getting the game physically!

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
The Collector Box might be one of the best looking collector editions for a game ever, but the standard boxart was ruined by those waterdrops.jpg

MLH

Oct 26, 2017
Oh man, I'm so hyped for this. Such an awesome game. Best Direct so far, with SMTV also reappearing, so happy!

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
PS4 too.

1OvXdX0.png

Nice, wonder how hard the platinum will be 🤔

Homura

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 20, 2019
I wonder if the only reason why this is also on PS4 is to "honor" the original PS2 version owners?
SMTV is Switch exclusive after all.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Yay, now I don't have to try and seek out the overpriced European version on PS2

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I guess moving forward we'll see PS2 era SMT games as remaster? The same way the DS games got remasters on the 3DS?

It's possible, but outside of a handful of games, mainline SMT games have been primarily on Nintendo platforms, so this is closing the chapter of Nintendo missing one of the numbered ones. I imagine this remaster is to capitalize on that and market the most "console-like" take that would presumably match what they envision for SMT V.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Wack that it's next year, but I'm happy it's coming out.

Now for the rest of the SMT games!

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Atlus: Wow Persona 4 sold extremely well on PC.

Also Atlus: Lets remaster SMT3 for Switch and PS4 and no other platforms.

hans_castorp

Oct 27, 2017
It this game supposed to be some kind of edgy spin-off of Persona? It looks like the Dark Souls of persona games.

I hope you can social link that Fairy from the trailer.

Was this the one with Hitler? Or was that the second one?
Do you mean Führer, why would you confuse him with Hitler? They look completely different.
latest

Defunkled

Oct 29, 2017
I'm probably mistaken but is this the first time that Atlus has officially branded this game with a 3? It's always been SMT: Nocturne, right?