• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I have so many feelings about this, including but not limited to
- It's absolutely bonkers that a new Shenmue game is days away
- It's impressive that this both looks like, but also infinitely better than, a Dreamcast game
- I'd be lying if I thought this game will be any good, and satisfy anyone but the minuscule audience who played and beat both previous games

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
wow just few more days
never played shenmue 1 and 2, will head straight to this

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
TtBzlQw.gif

We finally arrived at this moment. Never played a shemnue, but enjoy shemnue fans!

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait. I'm almost done with my replay of 2 and will be ready to finally continue the journey.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, so some of my voice acting issues with the Facebook/Youtube ad (which uses some of the same footage) was with the editing. Still doing a Japanese VA run though, but that end is even more epic in this trailer. Can't wait, replaying Shenmue 1 and 2 at the moment and this has all the stuff I love from those games - gorgeous environments, lots of Kung Fu talk, Ren...
Its crazy that today I got both a new Yakuza and Shenmue trailer. Ah gaming is great at the moment...

Feb 10, 2018
It kinda of still burns that a lot of the movement, animation, acting and overall production are not AAA 2019 standards.

I know it was not possible with there budget but it still burns that what could of been has not happened.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mean, the VA and dialogue animations look like they're from several decades ago, but it still looks charming and gorgeous, and I'm just glad to finally be playing this sequel after so many long years. Hopefully, it's a good game.

Neoraxis

Nov 27, 2017
Looks beautiful, hopefully it sells well so we get shenmue 4 quickly, i want go back to japan with Shenhua😭

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't bother watching the trailer, I want to experience it by playing it.

Can't wait.

Played the first one on Dreamcast and second one on the OG Xbox