• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Metalgus

Metalgus

Oct 27, 2017
I opened each email hoping one talked about the shipping timing... and none did. Watched the trailer instead, it's not too spoilery for anyone who watched the most recent stuff.

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So mine shipped but it looks like just the game and slipcase. Did anyone at the $300 tier get the CE stuff to ship?

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So refreshing right now to see a game clearly made with as much love and effort and energy as possible specifically for the most diehard of fans.

whats up with those emails?

It doesn't look like they just posted the same thing six times on the KS page, so I think it's probably Kickstarter itself that had a weird issue with sending out the e-mails.

Blunoise

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
so i just realized in my shipping email i get both a exclusive slip case and game case!! did we knew that kickstarter was gonna have an exclusive box art or just the slip?

LoneWolfHunter

Banned for abusing Giftbot
Banned
Aug 27, 2019
I'm so glad this thread exists because I totally missed the 14 and counting E-mails Ys Net sent me about it. Cheers!

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
*sigh* still no email, and I immediately confirmed my details as soon as I saw their request for it. I'm a little worried.

GeeTeeCee

Oct 27, 2017
No dispatch email yet (UK). I can only assume it's being held back so as not to stop the flow of all these vital launch trailer emails...

Andromeda

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, dispatched today with tons of emails about the launch trailer. This must be their enthusiasm lol.

Spaghetti

Dec 2, 2017
IIRC - there's apparently an issue with Kickstarter sending out a fuckton of emails today. It's not someone at the Ys Net offices hammering "send".

Crimsonskies

Alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2019
I live in Norway and my order was shipped from the UK which means I will receive it in about two weeks.

Shadow2222

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
All rewards other than the game and slipcase will be sent later per responses received from the Kickstarter team on Shenmue Dojo.

Just to set expectations, for whatever reason, these additional rewards from Kickstarters can take months to years to receive (Dreamfall, Bloodstained, etc.)

Kida

Oct 27, 2017
Same. I got the $300 signed collectors edition from the campaign but the shipping notice only shows the game and a slipcase so hopefully the rest of the rewards will be sent or is included...
Physical rewards other than the game and slipcase are being shipped separately.

Descendant

Nov 2, 2017
Man I'm getting anxious with all these people saying they got their shipping notifications in their email, and I'm sitting here refreshing my email and all I've gotten is 30 Kickstarter Emails about the Shenmue 3 Launch trailer.

Should I email fangamer tomorrow if I dont get any confirmation today, or should I have some patience and just wait it out?

AwesomeSauce

Oct 25, 2017
It's shipping for people further out i believe.

In the US, it sounds like the warehouse is in Arizona. So if you're in proximity then i guess they'll ship it a little later.

Fool

Banned
May 2, 2018
Shipping out to Finland. Unfortunately for us, the Finnish postal service is on strike. Might get it in two weeks?

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Jeez, Italy here and they just shipped the game to my brother (100$ on KS) on a fu**ing cheap ass Royal Mail that doesn't have any tracking at all... 100$ to receive a normal package hoping that will not be lost, treated like garbage or stolen... wow, shame on Yu and this whole KS bull**it... never again.