• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jotun?

Oct 28, 2017
Needs some hysterical laughter in the background to really sell it

The Heavy Rain fails are also funnier just because it's supposed to be a more serious game

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Im actually surprised at how well animaed they are, other stuff in this game is not really well animated, so the level on this being that good is fascinating.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Some of them remind me of those heat actions in Yakuza

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
These are so good, and the comic timing on things like the water bird or the little girl on the ladder are top tier.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Some good stuff.

QTE fails have unfortunately been kind of abandoned by many.

For example, in the recent Spiderman they're really boring

I guess it's not considered worth the resources.

master15

Nov 28, 2017
The games QTE's really have a punishing time window which maybe explains why they spent time animating all the different fail states.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
It was like this back in the day, it was hillarious how devestated your partner looked like when you drop a box working at the harbour. The problem is there a bit too hard in 3 and everyone will see a lot of fail animations, as amusing as they are.
I'm playing the remaster of Shenmue 1 now and the QTEs seem a lot harder than I remember. Maybe it's age but they really feel like they do not give you enough time. Like a fraction of a second longer and it'd be ok but it's just a touch too tight. I'm only 35 for gods sake.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I'm playing the remaster of Shenmue 1 now and the QTEs seem a lot harder than I remember. Maybe it's age but they really feel like they do not give you enough time. Like a fraction of a second longer and it'd be ok but it's just a touch too tight. I'm only 35 for gods sake.
For me the only ones I struggle with are the planks in Shenmue 2 and some of the QTE combos can be a bit confusing.

Kinn

Oct 28, 2017
Qtes on 3 were impossible for me. Failed most of them. Playing on pc on normal mode. Guess I'm getting too old...