• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Ahh, so you can't download the titles that haven't actually be released yet.
I grabbed ACA Metal Slug but the rest I guess I need to wait for.
Really hope Hotline Miami has achievements. Want to play that again with a little something extra.

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Seriously, people need to get into the Xbox ecosystem if they haven't yet, best offerings in the industry and lots of money to be saved, especially if they manage to combine Game Pass cleverly with xCloud and PC now there will be no way around Game Pass very soon.

Will start Hollow Knight right away to shorten the time until the show begins! So many games from my wishlist. I'm seriously starting to develop a Game Pass 'yet to play-log' on top of my purchased content backlog... Also, this announcement will let me keep hoping Shenmue III will one day come to Xbox, even if it has been ruled out for now.
With gamepass and the improvements on PC side I can see they finally making it. It's just soo good and too much value not to be in, and something tells me that after today it will be even more

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Didn't work. Still Full Metal Furies as the newest addition.

Sounds likely.

You're looking at the wrong place, there is nothing like a "newest addition". You have to look under "My Games/Library" and in the left list under Game Pass on the bottom and then to the tab "ready to install".

If you still can't find any of the new games, just search them in the store or webstore.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, perhaps that too. But someone said that it's on a sale on Xbox (that conveniently ends today) perhaps they are holding off adding because of the 20% gamepass discount

Maybe, but people should still prepare themself that PC and Xbox GP will have some different games. Many of the same games, but some that won't appear on both. Metro might be a game that will only be on PC GP.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
wtf...

I planned playing most of those games on switch, oh well, guess I'll play them on a big screen after all

I'll also finally try shadow tactics, nice.

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Maybe, but people should still prepare themself that PC and Xbox GP will have some different games. Many of the same games, but some that won't appear on both. Metro might be a game that will only be on PC GP.
Oh definitely. I'm prepared for that.

I think Ms will try the best to unify everything but there will always be some differences

DOTDASHDOT

Helios Abandoned. Atropos Conquered.
Oct 26, 2017
Why is there a pic of The Messenger in the OP? It doesn't even show up as existing in the store.....

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
A list of new ones from Reddit

Astroneer
Battle Chasers
Bridge Constructor
Everspace
Guacamelee 2
Hollow Knight: Voidheart
Lichtspeer
Metal Slug
Momodora
Moonlighter
Neon Chrome
Old Man's Journey
Riverbond
Shadow Tactics
Shenmue I & II
Silence
Smoke and Sacrifice
Steamworld Dig 2
Supermarket shriek
Wizard of Legend
Some poop for sure but so in for Metro

Edit really its PC only? Awkward...

Treasure Silvergun

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
And here I was these days, thinking about buying Guac 2 and Steamworld Dig 2 on Switch.

Game Pass is such amazing value.

HMC

Aug 24, 2018
I was browsing my wishlist and noticed Shadow Tactics had a 10 bucks off sticker. Been wanting it so I went to the page to purchase...saw "install" and almost soiled myself. I thought it was a mistake, came on Reset to see if it was just me, lol. Gamepass STAY winnin'

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
Clicking on the links in the OP... Almost none of these games are X enhanced. I really hate this midgen hardware shit where almost nothing supports the hardware I bought.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
You know Game Pass is INSANE when you have no space in your title for a ton of amazing games.

Jesus Christ!

Deleted member 24021

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's perfect timing that my out of warranty Xbox One X decided to shit the bed and break just before all of this and Microsoft's E3 conference.

Aine

May 27, 2019
Shenmue, Hatoful Boyfriend, Tyranny and Metal Slug all at once? Goddamn, do I love Game Pass.

Potoskull

Dec 12, 2017
Wow Metro Exodus, really? I should really stop buying games on day 1. I bought and barely played it and now it's free lmao

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
You're looking at the wrong place, there is nothing like a "newest addition". You have to look under "My Games/Library" and in the left list under Game Pass on the bottom and then to the tab "ready to install".

If you still can't find any of the new games, just search them in the store or webstore.

I think the stores might be organized differently then, because the Danish store does have a recent additions (tilføjet for nylig) section:

64e74f30-b7c2-409a-8z9k48.jpeg

And there's nothing in the Game Pass ready to install section under my games (no Shenmue, Steamworld Dig 2 or similar):

03b2af23-e090-437e-biekdn.jpeg

They'll probably be added here later today then. Just have to be patient :)

Last edited:

ThatGuyJangle

Flashbulb Games
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Looks like Slay the Spire and Into The Breach have both appeared for the PC Game Pass too. Insane.

Nov 1, 2017
There i was having just spent 200 (!) odd hours on Monster Hunter World thinking "Right, that's pretty much everything from Game Pass, time to let it lapse next month and get back to clearing my purchased games backlog".

NOPE. I love me some Metroidvania's so Guacamelee 2 and Hollow Knight instantly shot to the top of my to-do list. I have a year's worth of codes from an Amazon sale waiting for me to use but i also wanna play some non Game Pass games. Guess this is the very definition of first world problems.

I've said it once and and i'll say it again, if child me who had to save up for months to buy one sub par NES game that can be beaten in 3 hours knew this would be the future of gaming it would have blown my tiny little mind. For anyone with kids and on a budget a cheap Xbox + Game Pass sub is frankly a no-brainer.

Deleted member 3897

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was only excited about Metro Exodus but PC only? i'll wait till the console version appears

PC and Xbox GP are separate subs (Ultimate will connect them + Xbox Gold). They won't have all the same games. Metro might only be for PC GP, Imperator: Rome will only be on PC GP. Halo 5 will on be on Xbox GP (unless MS releases the game on PC in the future).

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I think the stores might be organized differently then, because the Danish store does have a recent additions (tilføjet for nylig) section:

64e74f30-b7c2-409a-8z9k48.jpeg

And there's nothing in the Game Pass ready to install section under my games (no Shenmue, Steamworld Dig 2 or similar):

03b2af23-e090-437e-biekdn.jpeg

They'll probably be added here later today then. Just have to be patient :)

On the second picture is where it should be, but yeah, then maybe later for you. After a console restart the tiles appeared there for me on the German store.

But you should still be able to download them manually already if you search for them.
On the first pic they also don't appear there for me too, but searching in the Game Pass phone app works again as example.

ctEQ745.jpg

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Hope they'll get included in the Xbox Game Pass too. I've been eying Hollow Knight for a while know, and I'd love to take Metro Exodus for a spin too. Both aren't available on Xbox One Game Pass in Belgium right now