• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which cover do you like more?

• English Cover

Votes: 88 13.5%
  • Japanese Cover

Votes: 443 67.7%
  • Their both good

Votes: 84 12.8%
  • Thor: Dark World

Votes: 39 6.0%

• Total voters

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
They're both fine. My real problem is how many people don't know the difference between 'they're' and 'their.'

Oct 8, 2019
I'm confused, this is the cover to the same book? What does the inside look like?
It was a comedy series about Jennifer Walters working with weird cases involving super heroes like a ghost trying to get his day in court so Jennifer Walters uses the Infinity Gauntlet storyline to explain that the ghost could come back to life

For a lot of this comic she's just Jennifer Walters, and its only towards the end that you get any fight scenes at all.
IMG_1168.jpg

Griffith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's only so many times I can see She Hulk punching things in a cover and have my attention grabbed.

I find those types of covers boring and I prefer covers that either show a side of the character we don't often see or tease an moment within the book and by that, no, I don't mean tease that a very strong character will eventually punch or smash things... that's not a tease, that's something that's expected as much as it's expected that Superman will fly.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
It was a comedy series about Jennifer Walters working with weird cases involving super heroes like a ghost trying to get his day in court so Jennifer Walters uses the Infinity Gauntlet storyline to explain that the ghost could come back to life

For a lot of this comic she's just Jennifer Walters, and its only towards the end that you get any fight scenes at all.
IMG_1168.jpg
Japan it is