• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia

After 5 years of hard work, a Kickstart campaign, lots of ups and downs and a year of early access, the official 1.0 version of the game is finally ready.

We couldn't have done it without all of your feedback, so we wanted to thank you once again.

You made the game what it is today, and you definitely made us better devs, artists, writers and designers. From the bottom of our 5 little hearts: THANK YOU ♥

Please note that due to a little delay in our comms with Valve, the launch sale will be a bit late: so tune in in 20 minutes from now for a 15% off launch discount!

... And please let us know what you think ♥
We can't wait to have your feedback on how the game has evolved along the years; or how you perceive it if you just discovered it for the first time.

OP
OP
texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Reviews seem positive (75% since early access launch).

It has your regular Souls elements from stamina based lock-on combat with dodge and parry, souls as currency for leveling up and trading, bonfires, well-connected levels with shortcuts, and so on. Combat is generally more forgiving, easier than the likes of Souls and Nioh. What sets it apart is the heavy emphasize on platforming, lots of verticality in the world design. There are also some Nier influence, like the side-scrolling platforming sections and huge bosses with projectiles and other mechanics.

ss_5caf284fa420081ab2b6bf5e4ec83a6b6088e12c.1920x1080.jpg

Dascu

Oct 28, 2017
Had this on my wishlist for a while. I'll get it, at some point. More impressions would be good, especially on the world design. For example, how interconnected is it all?

Dascu

Oct 28, 2017
Apologies for the bump, but yes, impressions would be nice if anyone's played this

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Ye desirers of impressions, cast yer eye on this place referred to as the "reviews section" of the "store page." 🤫

Last edited:

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
I am burned out on all those souls-like games. They also start to look the same with their stylized visuals. I'd wish more developers would come up with their own ideas. At least make a unique battle system. The clunkiness fits Dark and Demon's Souls, but there is so much room to make something different. I still want to play Remnant from the Ashes because it transfers the idea into a shooter.

The only souls-like not from From Software I bothered to finish was Code Vein and even that one was nowhere as good as the From Software games.

Dascu

Oct 28, 2017
Ye desirers of impressions, cast yer eye on this place referred to as the "reviews section" of the "store page." 🤫
I know, I read some of the Steam reviews. Would be nice to have some impressions from folks in here as well, if posters have played it.