• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I've listened to at least a few tracks off Shatter's OST every single week for over 10 years at this point. That's pretty shocking.

Lovely game. I'm absolutely picking this up day one. Maybe on multiple platforms.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
Getting in a time machine and help us archive the project properly would be necessary. We tried resurrecting this a few years back, and there were some crucial files missing so we couldn't get it to compile/build. This is super unlikely to ever happen, unfortunately.
So you're saying there's a chance...I'm just happy to hear you tried. Would my signed copy on PSP UMD be any help? ;)

Action Items:
[ ] Get one time machine
[ ] Kill Hitler Find lost Gripshift files

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
I paid more for the soundtrack then the game back in the day. Game is awesome too.

OP
OP
Dust

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the kind words and support everyone.

Getting in a time machine and help us archive the project properly would be necessary. We tried resurrecting this a few years back, and there were some crucial files missing so we couldn't get it to compile/build. This is super unlikely to ever happen, unfortunately.
Hey, I have a question. When the presser says "remixed tracks" do you mean they will be in new arrangement or just cleaner audio mix? Just curious, I am excited either way.

Last edited:

Toppot

Oct 25, 2017
I will buy this on every platform going, LOVE the original. Great game, great soundtrack.

Played the hell out of it on PS3, got the original on PC about a year after launch, I had some issue (which turned out was my GPU dying) but someone on the team took the time to look into my problem, back and forth, till we figured out it was not a bug in the game and they kept helping me till we diganosed what the problem was on my computer. I will never forget the kindness of that person on the (then sidhe) dev team. Fan for life.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
First game got super unlucky releasing when Garnett Lee was between podcasts.

Hopefully it will do better this time.

Don't break my heart like that:(

It's so much easier to do the user created level infrastructure stuff now. If you started from scratch it would be totally worth it. Plus streamers leaderboard battling could do wonders for you. Just think of the mountain of money you could be swimming in if you green lit the project!

Last edited:

Canyon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I remember being excited for this to release all those years ago. Hoping for another pressing of vinyl too.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet. Looking forward to it.

Once that's finished you can start working on that time machine so you can bring back a working build of Gripshift.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
So this jam

View: https://youtu.be/8J4y11O1H34

One of the first things I ever tried to do while learning Famitracker was make a cover of this song. And sadly I never finished it, but this is the state of most early Famitracker songs for me.

I absolutely am going to be buying this, and hey, maybe I should sit down and complete that cover haha

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
For $10, I'm totally getting it on PlayStation for the trophies and Switch for the portability. Hope we get a physical copy.

SilentStorm

Apr 14, 2019
is this like Arkanoid? i prefer how those games control with a paddle than a traditional controller tbh
Is there even a Paddle controller for current consoles?

With how much stuff there is, there are probably some old Paddles for PC's but consoles...doubt it and I think this will be made with controllers in mind.

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
So this jam

View: https://youtu.be/8J4y11O1H34

One of the first things I ever tried to do while learning Famitracker was make a cover of this song. And sadly I never finished it, but this is the state of most early Famitracker songs for me.

I absolutely am going to be buying this, and hey, maybe I should sit down and complete that cover haha

If you ever complete that cover, make sure to tag in Module. He loves that seeing and hearing sort of stuff. https://twitter.com/jeramiahrossnz

That track is also on his very recently released "The Best of Module (2003-2022)" which you can purchase or listen to for free from one these various links https://ffm.to/thebestofmodule

Solormie

Mar 11, 2022
Oh my god, this game sounds right up my alley, and that video with Module is such a delight!! Already in love with the OST too and hoping the music remains pretty faithful.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
If you ever complete that cover, make sure to tag in Module. He loves that seeing and hearing sort of stuff. https://twitter.com/jeramiahrossnz

That track is also on his very recently released "The Best of Module (2003-2022)" which you can purchase or listen to for free from one these various links https://ffm.to/thebestofmodule
I will! Now I gotta finish it haha

I am a proud owner of the vinyl. Used to follow you back at the old place. Seeing this game again is a blast from the past, back when I was just discovering how awesome the indie scene is.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
Please support haptic feedback with dualsense on PC/PS5 and switch, makes it more gooder. And HDR, atleast some how make it detectable by win 11 auto hdr.

OP
OP
Dust

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017

artworks-000414245706-i6fgjn-t500x500.jpg

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
Day 1 for sure.

Maybe I should try and clean up the last few trophies in the PS3 version before this comes out.

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome, for that price I'm definitely on board! My youngest is 6 and is really into his techno/dance music and I sometimes play the soundtrack to this in the car and he loves it! Loved it back on PS3 and the console is dead now so I look forward to playing it again.