• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
All this talk of ARMS got me to unearth it from deep in my Switch library and give it another look (hey, marketing works!)

While doing that, I was inspired to clean out some of my demos and take a look at my library sorted by playtime in order to put this quarantine time to use. Turns out there are a good number of games I totally left in the dust.. shocker, a backlog on Switch! Tonight I'll be diving back into Splatoon 2 and ARMS. Doom also warrants a return.

Three years in, how are your libraries looking era? Will you be returning to anything while in isolation?

EDIT: If sharing your whole list is too much trouble, feel free to drop your top 5! I'll collect all the responses together in a spreadsheet at some point.

Here's mine:
  • Number one and two: BOTW @ 115 Hours and Odyssey (shocker)
  • "I bought that?": Sonic Team Racing & Naruto Trilogy lol
  • Lower than expected: LM3! Gotta return to 100% that, only did a story playthrough.
  • Prediction: Ring Fit will take over the number 1 spot
  • # of Titles: 68 (incl. demos, apps, etc. after cleaning out a bunch)

mRe2uka.jpg

• Demos left are placeholders for games I intend to buy on sale
  • I put a bunch of time into the Demo Ver. of DQ: XIS and have yet to really commit to the full game, so it's hour count is lower.
  • Mario Tennis Aces was a NSO Trial, will pick it up someday

You win if AC:NH is already your number one.

Last edited:

Daouzin

Oct 28, 2017
Arizona
Mine is basically demos and Smash at like 450+ hours. I have like Zelda near the top and Tetris 99, as well as octopath Traveler.

It's my Portable gaming device/Ultimate Machine.

How do you take a full image like that?

I'm assuming the screenshot function a few times and then using a program like paint or photoshop to merge them.

monali

Mar 8, 2020
I will post an image later, anyway I have
Odyssey, BOTW, Hollow Knight, Steam Dig 2, Monkey barrels, Messenger, Morio+Rabbids and Yoshi Crafted world

The most played is Odyssey 60+h
Zelda is more than 10h (already 100h+ on wiiu)
Sadly I can't afford Animal Crossing ATM.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
i have 520 hours in smash 2nd place xenoblade 2 with 120 hours

splatoonn 2 50 hours, odyssey 40 hours, fire emblem 3 HOuses 50 hours ( i need to get back to this to do other routes ) the rest are too low for me to remember/ not care about

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Ok, here ya go. I haven't played a lot of these mind you.

HySmgmC.jpg

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
Is there a way to just get the hours played? Mine just says first played x days ago.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Xeno 2 is my most played at 535 hours, FETH at 380 hours,Smash is at 275 hours, Sword is at 135, BotW and FEH Warriors are both above 105 hours last I checked, Octopath, Odyssey,TMS are at 50 hours, Let's go Pikachu at 40 then everything after Astral chain is 30 hours or less.
Everything under Ikaruga is less than an hour or unplayed and Rysa I just got some free stuff but I'll get it one day.
gqSe0hw.jpg

OP
OP
totofogo

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Thanks to all who have shared!

If sharing your whole list is too much trouble, feel free to drop your top 5! I'll collect all the responses together in a spreadsheet at some point.

OP
OP
totofogo

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Xeno 2 is my most played at 535 hours, FETH at 380 hours,Smash is at 275 hours, Sword is at 135, BotW and FEH Warriors are both above 105 hours last I checked, Octopath, Odyssey,TMS are at 50 hours, Let's go Pikachu at 40 then everything after Astral chain is 30 hours or less.
Everything under Ikaruga is less than an hour or unplayed and Rysa I just got some free stuff but I'll get it one day.
gqSe0hw.jpg

You've got me wanting to download the JPN NSO collections just to have those icons on my dash lol.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
EUPBS1PUcAEoOgL

Animal Crossing has overtaken Pokemon and Mario Kart already, it's coming for that crown.

1. Breath of the Wild - old enough that I can't even see it on my profile page anymore?? We need a proper activity log Nintendo!
2. Xenoblade 2 - 175 hours
3. Smash Ultimate - 95 hours
4. Octopath - 85 hours
5. Animal Crossing - ??? too recent
6. Pokemon Sword - 60 hours
7. Mario Kart - 50 hours

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
bFCqUpj.png

From what I recall for the top row:
FE3H - 240 hours
Splatoon - 170 hours
Stardew - 130 hours
Xenoblade - 130 hours (includes Torna)
Octopath - 85 hours
AC - still hasn't popped up, but around 80 I'd assume.

Civ is about 65, everything else until into the breach is around 25-40 hours. Into the Breach - Katamari ~ 10 -15 hours, everything else is 5 or less. Haven't ever opened Youtube or AI: Somnium Files.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Xenoblade 2 (w/ Torna TGC) 270hrs
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 205
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 165
Fire Emblem Three Houses 160
Splatoon 2 70
Valkyria Chronicles 4 50
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 50
Super Mario Odyssey 35
Pokemon Shield 30
Okami HD 30
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle 30
L.A. Noire 30
Xenoblade 2: Torna TGC 25
Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee! 25
ACNH 25
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations 25
Astral Chain 20
DOOM 20
Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 1: Variety Kit 20
Thumper 15
FFVII 15
Octopath Traveler 15
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening 15

There are more games but the time is <15 hrs. We need a real activity log...

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
From what I'm aware of:
  • Fire Emblem - 105+
  • Xenoblade 2 - 95+
  • BotW - 65+
  • Dark Souls - 65+
  • Astral Chain - 25+
  • Smash - 25+
  • Animal Crossing - Not sure since I haven't passed 10 days, but I assume it's at least 25+ if not more
Everything else is less than that.

bixente

Jan 27, 2019
Unfortunately my original Switch died and I lost the playtime recorded on my games. From what I recall however:

Tetris 99 - 750 hours.
Botw - 240 hours.
Xeno 2 - 180 hours.
Odyssey - 160 hours.
Levels+ - 140 hours.
Splatoon 2 - 130 hours.
Three Houses - 110 hours.
Hollow Knight - 100 hours.

Animal Crossing will soon join these titles.

steviestar3

One Winged Slayer
Jul 3, 2018
Way too many games to screencap them all... but here's my first three rows.

EUPTX2oUwAAwPjs

Top 5:
SSBU: 340+
Three Houses: 215+
BOTW: 130+
Hyrule Warriors: 105+
Pokemon Sword: 70+

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The fact that I spent more time on Beach Buggy Racing than The Witcher 3 shows you having a kid just destroys the amount of time you can spare to play games. Some games I feel like I've played a lot only show like three, five, 10 hours, and I only feel that way because I've been playing them for months but I have so little time to actually play that it doesn't amount to much.

The top 9 games all came out before my son was born, and the following three came out when my wife went to Japan with him for two months.

EUToafSVAAMQoJG

EUToafaU4AAi1N8

EUToafPUwAADCqe

EUToafQUwAELsl3

EUToeGSUwAAkan7