• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Discontent

May 25, 2018
Feel free to post classics like If I Ruled The World and You Got Me but you get more points if it's something lesser known. The points are not real but you will DEFINITELY get them. Also, you can post it even if it's a song by a female rapper but I do prefer the contrast with male rapper/female singer in these instances.

What more can you ask for? A nice soothing voice over a Dilla beat. The hook is at the beginning so you don't need to skip ahead.

pants

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Mines the inverse; female rapper, male hook. In the interest of equality, ya know?

OP
OP
Discontent

Discontent

May 25, 2018
Hooks don't have genders

That was poorly worded but you don't have to point it out and rub it in.

2f9cb8feafded87e9c99acdeefac8809.jpg

OMG ENOUGH WITH THE UNBEARABLE CUTENESS I CANT HANDLE IT!

Anyway, back to business:

'One more pound of smoke,
And it's guaranteed to make a motherf---- choke'

Listen from 2:30 even though the chorus comes earlier too just so you can hear the glorious 'if you seeeeee any smoke, it's just me and my homies getting blown' after the hook. The guy just randomly appears in different parts of the song singing just one line but it adds soooo much lmao. Also this is one of those rare songs that makes me feel high without smoking.