• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
He was already known to be a piece of shit, but I didn't see a thread and the most recent news has been blowing up on twitter. Tweet spoilered since it details the podcast where he talked about it:

Yikes.

Video of podcast audio:

Last edited:

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
can you give a summary about why we should hate him before the thing about the cat?

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I'm not familiar with this individual, but humping cats is wrong
Humped or full on bestiality?
D15PuDZWwAAkEIT.jpg

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Humped or full on bestiality?
i'm not going to listen to or click on wateever the fuck this is that has crawled out of the internet swamps

but i'm going to assume, based on what i nkow about cats that it was just humping because otherwise i'm sure the cat would have bitten them on the dick or something.

but seriously who are these people that are watching these people who just make videos? how does shane dawson become a thing?

edit: read the description, i find it hard to believe that a cat would even allow him to do that.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Logan Paul, Pewdiepie, Boogie and now Shane Dawson.

Why is it Im hearing of these YouTubers for the first time as a result of them being total racists/white supremacists/ douchebags? This is crazy. Who the fuck watches them and why? Literally I hear about these fuckers as a result of the most out-of-left-field, unanticipated horseshit, every single time.

Makes me feel old and completely out of touch, and sad.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
how do i go back to not knowing this information

I wish I had a time machine.

Sorry OP, not your fault, but I'm putting this thread on ignore because this is something I want to think/read about as minimum amount of times as possible for the rest of my existence.

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
I remember some dude nearly a decade ago making videos about how much of an asshole Shane Dawson was, and I was shocked when that sociopath video series of his was trending awhile back, shocked that he was actually still around.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I once posted this on FB: "The internet is the worst thing to happen to itself." My friends eviscerated me, but I was right.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Nothing productive can come from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.