• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really bet they are fucking kicking themselves that Nintendo announced a Direct at the same time.

Rivyn

Oct 26, 2017
I never played the second and watching previous Shadow Warrior 3 footage it really looks like a lot of fun.

Is the second one worth a shot?

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Ohh yes. Can't wait. With the news that it's going back to the more linear style of the first game, it's one of my most anticipated titles right now.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
This looks next gen to me. LIke visually and presentation wise, this won't look like this at all on current gen. Geometry is excellent. Not played any of the previous games, but I am interested.

Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, this was pretty disappointing after the impressive first showings. Reminded me of Bulletstorm more than anything.

It doesn't look bad or anything, but ehhh.

I hope we can turn off dialogue entirely, at least.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Never played the first two but this looks insane. Dialogue is a bit much but the gameplay looks really fun.

Oct 25, 2017
This looks really fun. Hints of Bulletstorm, which is a good thing. The enemy designs and use of the environment look really good.

ExInferus

Nov 14, 2017
a bit disappointing. The weapons lack feedback(including weak sfx) and the katana gameplay doesn't look convincing either.

Oct 25, 2017
Man this looks incredible. Looks like what I wanted Doom Eternal to be. Hope a console release happens soon after it comes out.