• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
Mine unlocks at 12amET 9/12 - Croft Edition from PSN.. So 11PM today for me. The PSN store confirmed that.

Red5

Oct 27, 2017
Photo mode looks pretty fun.

PHjzeA59pkbpsqKA7AHi8e-650-80.png

Tounsi_Tag

Oct 29, 2017
Very Hard Difficulty Playthrough (Deadly Obsession Difficulty)
Replay the game on the hardest difficulty. There are no checkpoints. You can only save at base camps but they cost resources to light.

What the hell?!
I don't know what to think about it. It sounds awesome but it could be frustrating as hell

This brings back some painful memories with those crystals in classic TR games.

Oct 28, 2017
God I'm so excited to play this. Got this preloaded on my Xbox One X. I'm in full hype mode. Just like when I was a kid I've been buying Lucozade every day because of Tomb Raider.

Pitou

Oct 25, 2017
does steam still take 24hours to refund my money to my wallet if its a pre-order

GobHoblin

Oct 27, 2017
Had my preorder with Amazon for months at £48. Noticed its £44.85 on SimplyGames, anyone know if they're likely to post earlier? I want to play it launch day or before. Amazon are generally good for that, SimplyGames usually days earlier or days later for me.

Last edited:

d00d3n

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Release date: September 12th, 2018 (Digital Deluxe Edition and Croft Edition pre-purchasers); September 14th, 2018 (everyone else)

:clock_time:
The PC version unlocks at: 9am PT on the 12th/9am PT on the 14th (Presumably. Squeenix hasn't said anything.)
The PSN version unlocks at: 9am on the 12th in your country/9am on the 14th in your country (Presumably. I can't check.)
The XBL version unlocks at: 9am on the 12th in your country/9am on the 14th in your country

I had forgotten about the early unlock for digital deluxe and croft edition. I am really looking forward to playing this earlier than I had anticipated in about 20 hours.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I played and beat Spider-Man with 83% on an 8 dollar Redbox rental. Can't wait to do the same with this this weekend. Frugal gaming forever.

Majin Boo

Oct 26, 2017
I just got the game and am waiting for the patch to finish downloading. Sadly I only have about two hours to play it right now.