• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Punch-Out's always one of my favs at these marathons, but that run was especially amazing.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Need a sequel with women boxers on both sides of the Ring .

DK fight was almost anticlimactic after bald bull and Mr sandman.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Punch-Out is one of my three favorite Wii games. This run was incredible to see. Also, as Zallard said, the credits music is nice.

I remember buying the WIi Punch-out and trying to play it on an LCD tv when they were pretty new technology and the input lag just killed me. I remember with my rock band calibration, the tv had over 200ms of input lag.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
zallard is a savant. Amazing Bald Bull recovery. I'm not watching 3 hours of Pokemon though.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Punch-Out was amazing. Now I'm sad Pokemon is on for the next four hours and all the decent games are on when I'm in bed later. Gonna miss Sunshine, RE2, Silent Hill 3 and Sonic Adfventure live :(

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Pokemon runs can be enjoyable but I wish Zelda didn't start at 1am here. Can always catch up tomorrow at least.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Keiz has a tough act to follow, lol.
True! I will say that a long speedrun was probably the best they could've planned after a run as hype as that.

Crystal gives everyone some time to catch their breath so they can pop off for its own hype moments, a short speedrun probably woulda got lost in the shuffle.

Oct 25, 2017
I remember buying the WIi Punch-out and trying to play it on an LCD tv when they were pretty new technology and the input lag just killed me. I remember with my rock band calibration, the tv had over 200ms of input lag.
Yikes, that must have sucked. Luckily, I played it on a CRT (which I still have <3). Maybe give it another chance one of these days?

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
A Pokemon run not swapping to backup cart is honestly pretty impressive.

It's hard to believe there are runners out there who willing to deal with some of these insanely precise/luck-based manipulations, lol.

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not normally a fan of Pokemon speedrunning but this has been a fun group and a good crowd.