• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
This is beyond crazy. Also loving that this year they are playing out all of the cutscenes. This game has so much personality.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I thought seeing him do similar on previous Punch-Outs might've made it seem even a touch less impressive. Nah, still absolutely incredible every time.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
This run is amazing. When the runner makes the fights look easier than menu selection... lol.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
This is real great. I've seen it before with the previous games but that doesn't make it any less impressive each time.

Minky

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Had no idea this was even a thing on GDQ, especially for a game like this... insane skill.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
That split/second run is the first time I've ever seen someone so wholeheartedly try to be as embarrassing as possible. I think he was trying to be funny but I just don't get that style of humour.

It does look like he and the girl on the couch know each other well, though the banter fell flat.

You know the run commentary is bad when the donation reader is the one trying to prompt the runner to actually say something about the game instead of just running his mouth aimlessly.

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
Absolutely unstoppable, this will go down as one of the all time great GDQ runs as if Zallard didn't have enough.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
This is the kind of run we need to close the show with... Long RPGs are nice, but the level of hype is crazy.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
He told people (jokingly, I suppose) to tweet at Air Canada because he almost missed the event due to a cancelled flight.
I think the ban has already been lifted, though.
Also
HRgNDjI.png

The run was hilarious, GDQ totally overreacted. Plus it was on at like 3am wasn't it? lol