• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Titanfall 2 is such a great game, and this is an amazing run.

Do all the runners use the same PC? There was a brief freeze like that during the Devil May Cry run too (I think it was that run).

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Man, this game. Effects and Cause gets all the attention but the SERE kit is maybe the sequence of the generation for me.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Caught the end of the Titanfall run and it's something I'm definitely looking forward to rewatching.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Funfact; The first time I heard CovertMuffin I thought his laugh was some sort of mental issue that everyone was being very supportive of. There was a person in my high school that had something similar.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
I love Perfect Dark, but this framerate is worse than I remember:) It might be less than the 10fps I thought.

He also seems to be staring at the ground all the time. Which I can relate to.

StarErik

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus, the Perfect Dark commentator is not letting anyone else speak, not even the runner. Such a rude dude.

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I love Perfect Dark, but this framerate is worse than I remember:) It might be less than the 10fps I thought.

He also seems to be staring at the ground all the time. Which I can relate to.

Yeah, it sucks with the Goldeneye and Perfect Dark speedruns, they have to stare at the ground to keep the framerate up. Hurts the viewing experience a little bit.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
I didn't think the guy on Discord was all that bad until the end there where he just ran over the runner and didn't let him get a last few words in. Ugh.

Borderlands next means I'm out until Metroid Prime which is always fun.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Good lord, the banter between the runners and B2 devs here is fantastic, super addition to a speedrun.

OP
OP
Envelope

Envelope

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm busy at work during the day so make sure you @me if you want an invite so I can see your request!

Oct 25, 2017
They got a gun that takes -1 bullet to fire, then they applied its properties to everything multiple times, so now every gun takes -5 bullets to fire.
They didn't explain this as well as they should have. Basically in this patch they can merge weapons with some inventory swapping shenanigans. The specific weapon that they merged was a Vladof rocket launcher. Every third rocket fired from a Vladof rocket launcher won't deduct a rocket from your magazine or ammo count which they took in this state and merged with their other weapons to give themselves infinite ammo without the need to reload.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I know they're speedrunning this but it seems like they're just fooling around lol.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Bit of a shame that after work hours on US East Coast is filled with a lot of long games. Not that I don't like long speedruns but tonight we have Borderlands, then tomorrow it's Pokemon, and A Link Between Worlds and Dark Souls the next day. Would be nice to have had a good platformer marathon in there somewhere.

Also surprised by how few Mega Man games there are this year. Usually the schedule has a good amount. At least I think this is the first time Mega Man 11 will be ran at a marathon.