• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017

Love how deep her combat is and the theme too, as David said

Will be available tomorrow.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
the pants outfit looks better in motion than it did in the picture.

the first time Rose has ever looked appealing to me gameplay wise. Also so stylish. She has the best win outro in the game.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
wow they call that costume a nostalgia costume even though her design has barely changed, it's really clear that capcom only really make costumes for the women when stuff like this happens

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The chance of the game getting a PS5 upgrade is close to zero, isn't it, since the game was also never updated for PS4 Pro? :/

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
wow they call that costume a nostalgia costume even though her design has barely changed, it's really clear that capcom only really make costumes for the women when stuff like this happens
It's a Capcom Fighting Evolution/Capcom Fighting Jam reference.
That nostalgia costume.
20621269_959213870887573_7526987620090353686_n.jpg
The chance of the game getting a PS5 upgrade is close to zero, isn't it, since the game was also never updated for PS4 Pro? :/
About the same chances as them ever improving the netcode.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
her Battle Costume looks great, that's my fav
I feel like a PS5 version that includes all content is inevitable once they finally stop making new content. So probably not this year.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
It can't be said enough, fight money is just terrible.

I get to use all the DLC characters this season without having to pay for them, it's just ludicrous.
Verily, should've just made it so that all of that in-game currency builds up indefinitely after unlocking gallery stuff like other fighters do.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
God she even has some of Lisa Lisa' s moves.
I didn't realise how close it was lol.

Murlin

Feb 12, 2019
The nostalgia costume is a reference to Capcom Fighting Evolution, where that is what she turned into when hit by Midnight Bliss. (That transformation is itself another reference to Lisa Lisa from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, already the obvious primary inspiration for Rose's design)

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Her gameplay will be fun to watch. But man, her eyes look weird and her face doesn't animate at all except for some minor mouth movements. She gives off a creepy doll-like vibe to me.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's a pretty good trailer. And a good character as well. Like, they made Rose of all people look cool.
The newer characters are definitely a far cry from the launch roster in terms of design philosophy.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man even the trailers are so much better now. The shake-up in the fighting game division is already paying off dividends.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
'Twas an awesome trailer and we see her track costume as well! Definitely looking forward to trying out Rose!

Edit: The Midnight Bliss costume is referred to her nostalgia costume?! I guess considering her actual classic look is her default.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I'm so glad my second SF4 main has returned to me. It's been way too long, but her skillset makes it more than worth the wait.

Viper is the only one missing from my team.