• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Did you enjoy yourself or are you just happy the stigma is gone?

Both I guess. Was a brand new experience for me, one I thought I may never get to experience in my life time.

But also after it was over a ton of relief too. Society still makes you feel like a freak if you haven't had sex by like 20, especially for a guy, and it only gets worse the older you get. It's definately not right but it's how things are.

jey_16

Oct 28, 2017
Question for sex-Ed era, I have noticed after sex with my partner that the ejaculate seems to be on the sides of the condom rather then the tip where it normally is. I have been pinching the top of the condom but this doesn't seem to make any difference

Nothing seems to be leaking out but I'm kind of freaked out, never had this issue before. I'm using a new type of condom, could that be causing it?

OP
OP
Fiction

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Question for sex-Ed era, I have noticed after sex with my partner that the ejaculate seems to be on the sides of the condom rather then the tip where it normally is. I have been pinching the top of the condom but this doesn't seem to make any difference

Nothing seems to be leaking out but I'm kind of freaked out, never had this issue before. I'm using a new type of condom, could that be causing it?

I would definitely try a different condom or a different size. It could be that the size is off (bigger or smaller) and that's causing the issue

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bit of a weird question but what should I be expecting from a blowjob? This is my first adult relationship, been going on for about four months now.

As amazing as it has been with my girlfriend, sex has been a bumpy road for me. First I couldn't come through fucking because of years of death grip, then only ever in one position. Now I have a few decent moves and can finish pretty fast if need be but still cannot come from a blowjob for the life of me, no matter how turned on I am in the moment. Becoming a bit of a complex now, my girlfriend has been understanding and helpful throughout but this in particular has taken a knock to her confidence, and I can't help but feeling self conscious while in the act.

Ofc a lot of this is on me and I need to find a way to relax, but anything I can tell my partner to do?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Bit of a weird question but what should I be expecting from a blowjob? This is my first adult relationship, been going on for about four months now.

As amazing as it has been with my girlfriend, sex has been a bumpy road for me. First I couldn't come through fucking because of years of death grip, then only ever in one position. Now I have a few decent moves and can finish pretty fast if need be but still cannot come from a blowjob for the life of me, no matter how turned on I am in the moment. Becoming a bit of a complex now, my girlfriend has been understanding and helpful but this has taken a knock to her confidence, and I can't help but feeling self conscious while in the act.

Ofc a lot of this is on me and I need to find a way to relax, but anything I can tell my partner to do?
Some dudes just can't get off from a bj. You may be one of them. Do whatever you guys feel like you should do to enhance the experience, but it just may not happen. It's neither your fault or hers.

Perfect Chaos

Oct 25, 2017
Charlottesville, VA, USA

As amazing as it has been with my girlfriend, sex has been a bumpy road for me. First I couldn't come through fucking because of years of death grip, then only ever in one position. Now I have a few decent moves and can finish pretty fast if need be but still cannot come from a blowjob for the life of me, no matter how turned on I am in the moment. Becoming a bit of a complex now, my girlfriend has been understanding and helpful throughout but this in particular has taken a knock to her confidence, and I can't help but feeling self conscious while in the act.

I'm kinda like this, too. Sometimes it just isn't gonna happen, but maybe ask her to use her tongue a bit more? Might help. But if it's really not working, it's just something you can cross off the list.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017

Man I came in here to say pretty much the exact thing.
It feels good but then suddenly it'll hit a sensitive spot and I'll lose all enjoyment and go soft, same during penetration. I do not have issues lasting but I don't seem to be able to get much stimulation going that gets me to finish and it's worse during blowjobs, I can feel being close but then something somewhere will happen and it's back to square one again. I'm also very sensitive to the environment and it could be something as minor as a temperature change, a little bit of discomfort in my foot etc and I'll get distracted and I don't really know what I can do about it. It may be a mental thing but I'm comfortable with my own body because I'm physically fit and flexible and I'm often in better shape than most people guys or girls I'm with. I tried to think less and just enjoy it, but trying to think less ends up feel forced and as such takes my attention away causing me to get distracted again lol.

It's a bit problematic now as maybe it's years of death grip or something causing my body to feel accustomed to something specific and now that I'm suddenly sexually active this change isn't compatible with what my body expects. If someone has any suggestions on what I can possibly do then I'd be glad to hear it.

Oct 28, 2017

I've actually always preferred oral. Is she playing with your testicles and stroking your shaft? See if she can tighten her grip around the base of your penis like a cock ring using her thumb and index finger.

I hope I'm not being too forward. Never posted in this thread prior.

Drain You

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
So I searched and came up with nothing, then I posted in the "questions that don't deserve their own thread" thread, and this was the closest thing I was pointed to.

Anyone have any experience with adult theaters/arcades/booths? If this is the wrong place to ask my bad.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
I'll probably regret posting this but it's been a problem. This will sound made up but I swear it's 100% true. My wife has no clitoris. I did read something about rare cases where it is there but buried under the skin where it can't receive pleasure. Supposedly surgery can fix it but I don't know if this even true or if this is the problem she has. To be honest it crossed my mind that she may have had her clitoris removed by her religious father because she remembers waking up in her bed with her pants down when she was little, but she thinks she was sexually assaulted or raped. It's becoming a problem because no matter how much oral or intercourse she doesn't feel much pleasure and never orgasms as a result. It's gotten to the point where she doesn't want to do it anymore and she's too embarrassed to ask her gynecologist. I guess my question is if this is an actual medical condition and if there's anything to do besides surgery? Because in my entire life I've never seen this with a woman before her.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably regret posting this but it's been a problem. This will sound made up but I swear it's 100% true. My wife has no clitoris. I did read something about rare cases where it is there but buried under the skin where it can't receive pleasure. Supposedly surgery can fix it but I don't know if this even true or if this is the problem she has. To be honest it crossed my mind that she may have had her clitoris removed by her religious father because she remembers waking up in her bed with her pants down when she was little, but she thinks she was sexually assaulted or raped. It's becoming a problem because no matter how much oral or intercourse she doesn't feel much pleasure and never orgasms as a result. It's gotten to the point where she doesn't want to do it anymore and she's too embarrassed to ask her gynecologist. I guess my question is if this is an actual medical condition and if there's anything to do besides surgery? Because in my entire life I've never seen this with a woman before her.

Sorry for what is going on with your wife. We can't know for sure what to do. She needs to get over her embarrassment (sorry if this sounds harsh, it just is what it is) and see an OB-GYN or there's simply no solution or diagnosis for you. An OB-GYN is the only one qualified to identify what is actually the problem and what your actual solutions are.

If the clitoris is just hidden then the OB-GYN can confirm and help you reveal it. If it's actually not there they can discuss if there are options to rebuild it or improve sexual erogenous area. Unsure.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
How... how do you maintain stamina in sex? Is going slower really the only way?
better shape, change positions, stop stimulating like go please her for a minute with your mouth or hands.

i can go much longer when my wife rides me, than i can go when im doing the work. When i do the work its like my body says alright im done. also just the different angles provide a little less stimulation.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I've found edging techniques help with staying power as well. Masturbate with out climax it helps my body at least not rush to the end and realize to enjoy it more.

Also slower pacing helps. Don't just bang away hard and fast from the get go.

Miles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
So lately i've had issues with having sex more than once a day, or at least more than once every few hours. We've been trying to have another kid but with our limited time we can only have sex a few times a day, if that. We'll wait about an hour or two after I finish to go for it again but even if I get hard I can't seem to penetrate, and if I try too hard it hurts. She's always been a bit dry down there even with lubrication but i'm wondering if part of the problem is me?

Sorry if i'm not very clear, definitely not used to talking about this stuff.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
So lately i've had issues with having sex more than once a day, or at least more than once every few hours. We've been trying to have another kid but with our limited time we can only have sex a few times a day, if that. We'll wait about an hour or two after I finish to go for it again but even if I get hard I can't seem to penetrate, and if I try too hard it hurts. She's always been a bit dry down there even with lubrication but i'm wondering if part of the problem is me?

Sorry if i'm not very clear, definitely not used to talking about this stuff.

Is it hard to penetrate due to dryness or are you just assuming because of past history? Try with fingers. She may be tight due to not relaxing or other issues - my wife was like that when trying for our first child and she was getting stressed about it and I think partly that affected her. Once we relaxed more about it it helped a lot

Miles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
Is it hard to penetrate due to dryness or are you just assuming because of past history? Try with fingers. She may be tight due to not relaxing or other issues - my wife was like that when trying for our first child and she was getting stressed about it and I think partly that affected her. Once we relaxed more about it it helped a lot

Seems to be due to dryness, but it also stings me even if I try to get her wet. It's possible but she's usually the one pushing me to go in, I might be the one who's stressed lol.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Seems to be due to dryness, but it also stings me even if I try to get her wet. It's possible but she's usually the one pushing me to go in, I might be the one who's stressed lol.
Frankly, take your time and go slow. There is no rush, and trying too hard will make the experience unenjoyable for both of you. Try to do different things, and even different kinds of lube.

Oct 27, 2017
Both I guess. Was a brand new experience for me, one I thought I may never get to experience in my life time.

But also after it was over a ton of relief too. Society still makes you feel like a freak if you haven't had sex by like 20, especially for a guy, and it only gets worse the older you get. It's definately not right but it's how things are.

Good for you for finally getting it done. At least you don't have to worry about it being in the back of your mind any more.

I've only orgasmed from blowjobs about twice in my life, and that's with a lot of hand stimulation too. I think it's because I need a faster motion than blowjobs typically provide.

How... how do you maintain stamina in sex? Is going slower really the only way?

What are you finding tiring? How long are we talking about? Like, are you referring to a 15 minute shag or are you going for an hour then starting to feel tired?

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, I dont think he is talking about being tired or out of breath when he says "stamina" lol. I think he is talking about how long he lasts.

My answer is switching positions, slowing down if you need to, and focusing on your breathing.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Guys, I dont think he is talking about being tired or out of breath when he says "stamina" lol. I think he is talking about how long he lasts.

My answer is switching positions, slowing down if you need to, and focusing on your breathing.

Yeah, you could be right. But when he said he's a fit guy and he'll go to the gym I assumed that meant he was talking about literal physical fitness, not 'stamina' as in maintaining an erection.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Whats the consensus on coconut oil and silicone sex toys? All the sex toy's im seeing (pocket pussies in particular) are saying to only use water-based lube. I don't like water-based lube. Condoms are not in consideration since it's non-penetrative play.

Taco_Human

Jan 6, 2018
MA
For anyone with herpes, how far into talking to new possible partners do you disclose?

Edit: there's a daily med I take called valacyclovir for that reason I forgot to bring up

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Whats the consensus on coconut oil and silicone sex toys? All the sex toy's im seeing (pocket pussies in particular) are saying to only use water-based lube. I don't like water-based lube. Condoms are not in consideration since it's non-penetrative play.
Oil lube and silicone toys is okay, but not for ones with internal pockets. Oil is too hard to clean from silicone for it to be safe for long term use. You'd probably be alright using it with a single use toy like a tenga egg or cup, but those are pretty pricey for a single session. Shopping around for a water based lube that you like best or dislike the least may be your only option for a multi use toy with an internal pocket.

For anyone with herpes, how far into talking to new possible partners do you disclose?
I have oral herpes from parents who didn't really care if they infected me or not, but I don't really have a lot of experience with this conversation in a dating or hookup scenario. You'd probably exchange your most recent test results and current STD status with a potential partner before you engage in skin to skin contact of any kind (since herpes can be passed through asymptomatic shedding, you're contagious at all times) in a neutral setting in an ideal situation.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking this, but what advantage do multiple fingers allow for?

Edit: Or is it just a joke?
I don't think it's a joke. And I don't think there's an advantage to using more, some women might just enjoy 3-fist more than 2. And I guess it's more about that the 2 finger method feels the most natural, at least to me. I usually use 2 when I do it, 3 feels uncomfortable for me.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking this, but what advantage do multiple fingers allow for?

Edit: Or is it just a joke?

A bit more stretch/friction. In my experience on the 'giving' side, two is usually enough for most things and gives you flexibility (eg front wall of vagina for extra stimulation, or going in deep). But sometimes 3 or 4 can help with a different sensation (didn't ask my partner to go into detail but I imagine its a bit like using a massive dildo and the stretching of the walls generates other feels).

Completely as an aside, its more 3 fingers or 3 + thumb. I can't use four fingers easily or it isn't comfortable for her - 3 + thumb you can imagine in a kind of 'sock puppet/dog shadow puppet' shape..

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A bit more stretch/friction. In my experience on the 'giving' side, two is usually enough for most things and gives you flexibility (eg front wall of vagina for extra stimulation, or going in deep). But sometimes 3 or 4 can help with a different sensation (didn't ask my partner to go into detail but I imagine its a bit like using a massive dildo and the stretching of the walls generates other feels).

Completely as an aside, its more 3 fingers or 3 + thumb. I can't use four fingers easily or it isn't comfortable for her - 3 + thumb you can imagine in a kind of 'sock puppet/dog shadow puppet' shape..
This made me chuckle. Now everytime I do this I'm gonna have an image of a sock puppet in my head :D thanks!

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Any more than 2 and it feels like my wife is going to break my knuckles as she gets there. She has some strong muscles down there, it hurts, LOL.

More than 2 is pushing it comfort wise for her. I think it's because fingers don't "give/squish/flex" as much as a toy would. Also, I don't want a cracked knuckle.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Any more than 2 and it feels like my wife is going to break my knuckles as she gets there. She has some strong muscles down there, it hurts, LOL.

More than 2 is pushing it comfort wise for her. I think it's because fingers don't "give/squish/flex" as much as a toy would. Also, I don't want a cracked knuckle.

Getting into TMI area but
1) I can't go deep with more than 2 - I assume because of the angle it isn't the same width so its increasing as you go in.
2) do you have kids? :P

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Getting into TMI area but
1) I can't go deep with more than 2 - I assume because of the angle it isn't the same width so its increasing as you go in.
2) do you have kids? :P

I have 3 kids.

2 are from a previous marriage that I have full custody of, and our 8 month old is my wife's, but she had a C-Section because they feared the baby wouldn't make it out (narrow hip opening) and she was scared to death of what it would do to her down there too.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to stimulate the prostate gland without doing penetration? I am way too uptight to do actual butt stuff but it sounds like prostate orgasms are pretty great. It sounds like you have to relax to have success and there is no way I can do that with something up my butt.

I've done some google searching that resulted in a massage of the perineum which I haven't tried yet. And I saw one that suggested you could use a vibrator there too. I looked up male vibrators but all of them look like they are for insertion. My wife has a vibrator I could try for external use.

Any tips or advice are welcome. Or if I'm wasting my time.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
So I think this is the thread to ask. Has anyone used Skyn condoms before?
I had always been using latex condoms but one girl I met recently introduced me to Skyn, which is a non latex polyisoprene material. I bought two packs of different styles yesterday to try them both, one of them is called elite (which is their thinnest ver but also normal size with 53mm nominal width) and their large version with 56mm nominal width and about 20% thicker but still considerably thinner than the usual Durex I've been using. I like the feel of it as it doesn't feel rubbery, and it doesn't have that mood killing condom smell but they feel I donno, absurdly thin especially the ultra thin one as if it's going to break but internet tells me they are reliable.

I'd do like how the ultra thin one feels almost like there's nothing there but I'm a bit girthy so it is quite a bit difficult to put on especially around the glans, and it doesn't roll on easily, though it seems ok once it's on. I'm just scared that between it being slightly tight and it being super thin it might break. The large one on the other hand is a nice snug fit and rolls on comfortably, plus it's slightly thicker. Should I stick with the larger one just to be safe?

Last edited:

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Nooblet

Skyn is basically all I use now. I hate condoms, but I don't think it gets any better than Skyn. Aslo, like you said, they're really great fit wise. You don't have to worry about your girl "pulling them off" (never had that problem till my current SO). They're my favorite for snug fit and being thin.

Never had a problem and I've been through a ton of them.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Nooblet

Skyn is basically all I use now. I hate condoms, but I don't think it gets any better than Skyn. Aslo, like you said, they're really great fit wise. You don't have to worry about your girl "pulling them off" (never had that problem till my current SO). They're my favorite for snug fit and being thin.

Never had a problem and I've been through a ton of them.
It's just that I'd like to try the thinner one i.e. elite but it's a bit tight/uncomfortable when putting on and takes longer/requires some adjustment even if it's fine once put on...so I'm hesitant. The large size on the other hand is totally comfortable, just that it's not as thin.

I guess I'll give both a try once...and see it in action.

smisk

Oct 27, 2017
I can make my gf squirt pretty easily with 2 fingers so I never really use more than that, three feels like I'm cramming it in there and I can't really move them enough to hit her gspot. But maybe I'll try again, I think my ex fit three fingers a little more easily.

Sheentak

Oct 25, 2017
Okay wierd question but I had to get a medical circumcision about 3 weeks ago and I swear to god my dick when erect is significantly smaller than what it was, I even compared old pictures and it's lost quite a bit of length. Is this normal?

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
It's just that I'd like to try the thinner one i.e. elite but it's a bit tight/uncomfortable when putting on and takes longer/requires some adjustment even if it's fine once put on...so I'm hesitant. The large size on the other hand is totally comfortable, just that it's not as thin.

I guess I'll give both a try once...and see it in action.

Maybe use some backup protection with the thinner one if your'e worried. (spermicide)

That way way you can see how things go, and then you'll be more comfortable/or sure of whether you like it or not. I think they're tighter for a reason.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Okay wierd question but I had to get a medical circumcision about 3 weeks ago and I swear to god my dick when erect is significantly smaller than what it was, I even compared old pictures and it's lost quite a bit of length. Is this normal?
Huh? Maybe it's afraid to get to full strength? (like when there ere still stitches in). I mean, they just cut the foreskin so they didn't shorten your penis.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some dudes just can't get off from a bj. You may be one of them. Do whatever you guys feel like you should do to enhance the experience, but it just may not happen. It's neither your fault or hers.

This is probably me then I guess, after on and off periods of trying. Short of going without for a week which won't happen for one reason or another I haven't came from one yet šŸ˜¢

Shame

Thankfully everything is all good in other aspects