• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dnomla

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Ladies, do you get sexually turned on by a man's looks?

I ask this since I've read females aren't as visually stimulated as men, but I'm just curious as to how different we are in that department.

I look at this guy and I get the vapors...

hqdefault.jpg

Not really, unless it's a guy I'm already attracted to. Just seeing an "attractive" guy does really little for me. Once in a while I'll see something I like, but it's more of a "nice". I don't think I've ever been turned on just by a guys looks to the point where I need to take care of anything. This guy especially doesn't do anything for me. His hair annoys me and he's too buff.

How pleasureable is it for the woman when having intercourse but she doesn't reach orgasm? Is it still pleasureable?

99% of the time I'm completely satisfied with just intercourse. I honestly think I prefer it over just having an orgasm. It's much more satisfying to me. Plus, I care more about my boyfriend getting off than I do.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Condoms almost always lower your risk. There are too many external factors to give an answer beyond this to any level of confidence.

Every STD is different. Every sexual encounter is different. Every person is different.

Some STDs have a low rate of transference by default, and wearing a condom takes that low rate and turns it into a slightly lower rate.
Other STDs have a very high rate of transference by default, and wearing a condom takes that very high rate and turns it into a very low rate.

Thanks! It makes me feel a little bit better, let´s hope for the best.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Great description. So, does orgasm from prostate stimulation feel different from orgasm working the penis? Or is it just that the effort and concentration needed are diffferent, but both methods end up taking you to the same place.
Yes, they feel different. The penis, the frenulum specifically, is still where the orgasm is largely felt in both cases (for me at least) but the prostate route produced a bigger orgasm, both in sensation and fluid. For direct stimulation pretty much all sensation is felt at the tip of the shaft below the head, whereas with prostate stim I felt less intense sensation but it was throughout my whole penis along with other areas.

For those unaware the penis you see on someone doesn't end at the balls, the erectile tissue extends farther back, close to the anus. The gooch, taint, etc. are actually the lower part of the penis and shouldn't be ignored, they can be lots of fun. Next time you're feeling adventurous with yourself or a partner, try squatting or spreading wide and see if you can get your fingers around your taint enough to grip it while erect. For me it was like discovering a new body part I never knew I had.

Don't boop the cervix is my new favorite phrase.
My wife and I always called it "bottoming out" and it suuuuuuucks for both of us. If there are any hetero men who are still concerned about their length or what the "best" length is, let me tell you right now that the best length is at least an inch less than the vaginal depth of your partner. Any longer that that and you risk hitting the cervix, which is very hard compared to everything around it, and both of you are gonna have a bad time.

Is pregnant sex really as good for women as I've heard?
Probably, at least in general since all women and pregnancies are different. Some of the best sex my wife and I have had was during her 3rd trimester.

Last edited:

HyperFerret

Oct 25, 2017
Is 7 inches too big?
Depends on a variety of factors such as position and how physically deep your partner is, but that is hopefully something they bring up if they find it uncomfortable. It's certainly possible that it is too big for some, but perfect size for others. Communication is key.

Size matters less than the person attached to it however. Nobody wants a dick attached to an asshole, even if he was well-endowed.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
They tested it and it comes from the same place as pee. But i still think it's slightly different from pee. And i don't think you can get women to squirt that easily in a controlled environment. So while some people who never experienced it are very happy to shout "it's pee", the people who did experience it say it's not quite the same. Maybe there will be more rechearch some day. Untill that time, enjoy. For women: don't feel afraid to let it happen but also don't think you need to pee to make a man feel he made you squirt. Some male egos are ridiculous. Don't give in to them.

It's pee. There was a study published a few years ago.
I find it funny that you responded to 2 women in reply to that post saying "it's pee" assuming they never experienced it themselves but you're a man who definitely would not have. A bit of mansplaining, perhaps? :P

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Not really, unless it's a guy I'm already attracted to. Just seeing an "attractive" guy does really little for me. Once in a while I'll see something I like, but it's more of a "nice". I don't think I've ever been turned on just by a guys looks to the point where I need to take care of anything. This guy especially doesn't do anything for me. His hair annoys me and he's too buff.

That's interesting. If you hadn't already had a boyfriend, and were forced into online dating how would you choose someone you wanted to date or meet?

Booshka

Banned
May 8, 2018
Colton, CA
I've told my wife that I can't wait to have sex when she is pregnant. I've always found pregnancy to be a turn on, especially since women generally get more horny as well. She's Chinese, and a lot of men in China apparently cheat on their wives when they're pregnant and there is a huge stigma against pregnancy and sexuality, so she's happy that I am looking forward and turned on by it.

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
I've told my wife that I can't wait to have sex when she is pregnant. I've always found pregnancy to be a turn on, especially since women generally get more horny as well. She's Chinese, and a lot of men in China apparently cheat on their wives when they're pregnant and there is a huge stigma against pregnancy and sexuality, so she's happy that I am looking forward and turned on by it.
For curiosity sake, I'm going to assume you aren't the youngest in your family?

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
I find it funny that you responded to 2 women in reply to that post saying "it's pee" assuming they never experienced it themselves but you're a man who definitely would not have. A bit of mansplaining, perhaps? :P

No mansplaning about it.
So no white knighting needed.

This is my experience and by talking to the women it happened with. I can't speak for the women here. I don't know if they are speaking from experience or by reading an article. Squirting doesn't happen much in real life i as far i'm aware. I also said that even it was pee (like 100%) that they shouldn't feel bad.
I'm not sure. It's a mystery to me what it exactly is. But i do know it happened to them in a state of sex-trance almost and that it sort of came over them. They both said it feels like having to piss but it's different. And the composition must be slightly different too (from my own tasting). But i have no doubt it's related to urine.

I am a man but i'm telling what my girlfriends told me. So it's not just the word of a dumb man. I was fairly inactive in the whole deal. I was just on my back while they were riding themselves into that state they were never into before.

If multiple women here, who have experienced squirting in the same way as i decribed above, and say it's just not being able to hold their urine than i'm fine with that too. It was still al the result of a fantastic orgasm for them so that's fine with me.

Let's discuss it.

Edit: actually, i discussed it with women on Gaf too. At least one of them Had experienced it and said it was confusing but also thought it was different. What i want to avoid is orgasm shaming. Even if it turned out to be orgasm related incontinence, it's still well worth her orgasm. But again, it's a bit different i think

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
I mean...if there is a scientific study that says it comes from where pee comes from and is the same fluid as pee, then...it's pee? I mean maybe the study can be disputed, I don't know, i haven't read it. But if the findings are accurate, it's not mansplaining, it just is what it is. What if the study was done by women scientists? Would it be mansplaining then, or just science?

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
I mean...if there is a scientific study that says it comes from where pee comes from and is the same fluid as pee, then...it's pee? I mean maybe the study can be disputed, I don't know, i haven't read it. But if the findings are accurate, it's not mansplaining, it just is what it is. What if the study was done by women scientists? Would it be mansplaining then, or just science?
No the women said it's pee. I said it's a bit different. The poster rightfully tells me i'm going aginst what two women say (on this forum) as well as science.
Maybe you read it the wrong way.
However, what i tell is the story of two women as well. And not just my take on things.

jackal27

Oct 25, 2017
Joplin, MO
This is also something he struggles with accepting and thinks he failed if I don't get off. Which makes me stress about getting off, which makes it worse and harder to get off....

Can't stress this enough. Took me years to learn how to be ok with this when I was younger. Stop worrying about your performance more than what your partner enjoys and you'll both be better for it. Most of the time it's coming from a gross place of insecurity anyway.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
It's probably very diluted pee. From my experience, it doesn't really smell like anything and it's clear (was never yellowish it something like that, it looked like water.) But it clearly comes out of the urethra and most studies I've read online seem to indicate the liquid originates in the bladder.
Why does it matter that much what it is though?

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
It's probably very diluted pee. From my experience, it doesn't really smell like anything and it's clear (was never yellowish it something like that, it looked like water.) But it clearly comes out of the urethra and most studies I've read online seem to indicate the liquid originates in the bladder.
Why does it matter that much what it is though?
This could very well be it.
But that's still different from people (men or women) yelling "it's pee" like someone just pissed herself.
I'd love to talk about it. But it only makes sense talking about it with people who really experienced it. Male or female.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Is timing a good method of birth control? As in, having sex right after a period because the lining is still growing or something

I don't mind condoms, just curious

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
This could very well be it.
But that's still different from people (men or women) yelling "it's pee" like someone just pissed herself.
I'd love to talk about it. But it only makes sense talking about it with people who really experienced it. Male or female.
Well, I'm a man, and one of my partners only occasionally does it. But if you want to ask question I can answer from my experiences I guess - but I'm not going to pretend like my experience is not quite limited here :P
The debate on whether it's pee or not feels like semantics for me. It's not disgusting or anything like that either way.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I'm a man, and one of my partners only occasionally does it. But if you want to ask question I can answer from my experiences I guess - but I'm not going to pretend like my experience is not quite limited here :P
The debate on whether it's pee or not feels like semantics for me. It's not disgusting or anything like that either way.
Thanx for sharing! So have you talked about it with your partner?
Asked her how it feels, what she thinks it is, how the orgasm is different from other orgams?
I mean it's good that we both agree it doesn't really matter. But i'm also eager to learn more about it.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
Thanx for sharing! So have you talked about it with your partner?
Asked her how it feels, what she thinks it is, how the orgasm is different from other orgams?
I mean it's good that we both agree it doesn't really matter. But i'm also eager to learn more about it.
We've talked about it, yeah. The first time it happened was the first time it happened for her, so it was new. She wasn't aware of it happening while it happened, I had to tell her it happened after the fact (and point out the huge puddle under her when she didn't believe me.)
She says and that it comes with a strong orgasm - but it doesn't feel stronger or different than a regular orgasm. She still can't tell when it happens until after the fact. I didn't ask her what she thinks it is on like... a chemical level, didn't really cross my mind. We just call it "squirt" if we need to refer to the actual liquid. We're still not sure what sort of simulation causes it, it's fairly erratic. We have theories, but I feel like it's bordering on TMI.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK

If your pee is yellow and smells, you need to drink more and maybe go get yourself checked out.

Pee can be absolutely colourless and odourless, for men or women, if they're healthy and hydrated. It's still pee.

And it's fine! Lot's of people enjoy pissing or being pissed on as part of sex! It's a perfectly healthy and natural part of human biology.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
We've talked about it, yeah. The first time it happened was the first time it happened for her, so it was new. She wasn't aware of it happening while it happened, I had to tell her it happened after the fact (and point out the huge puddle under her when she didn't believe me.)
She says and that it comes with a strong orgasm - but it doesn't feel stronger or different than a regular orgasm. She still can't tell when it happens until after the fact. I didn't ask her what she thinks it is on like... a chemical level, didn't really cross my mind. We just call it "squirt" if we need to refer to the actual liquid. We're still not sure what sort of simulation causes it, it's fairly erratic. We have theories, but I feel like it's bordering on TMI.
Okay, thanx! Although i don't know what TMI means :p

If your pee is yellow and smells, you need to drink more and maybe go get yourself checked out.

Pee can be absolutely colourless and odourless, for men or women, if they're healthy and hydrated. It's still pee.

And it's fine! Lot's of people enjoy pissing or being pissed on as part of sex! It's a perfectly healthy and natural part of human biology.

It's all fine. But this says nothing about "squirting" (awful word, isn't it). Sure you can drink a lot of water and dilute your piss.

"It contains urine" does not have to mean "it's 100% urine".

Last edited:

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv

Well, I've said it's pee. It's just super diluted, since it's clear like water (without even that yellowish hue piss can have) and it's pretty much odorless (not even that faint ammonia smell.) I mean, at that point of dilution, it just feels like water.
Anyway, it doesn't matter all that much, it's 100% semantics. Not to get into "too much information" territory here - I'm not ashamed to say I've had my experiences with pee in sex (regardless of whether you're counting "squirting" as one or not.) so it's not like the idea of it coming from the bladder or urethra is so disgusting to me.

Okay, thanx! Although i don't know what TMI means :p

"Too much information", I just mean that I feel like at this point I might be over-sharing.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I've said it's pee. It's just super diluted, since it's clear like water (without even that yellowish hue piss can have) and it's pretty much odorless (not even that faint ammonia smell.) I mean, at that point of dilution, it just feels like water.
Anyway, it doesn't matter all that much, it's 100% semantics. Not to get into "too much information" territory here - I'm not ashamed to say I've had my experiences with pee in sex (regardless of whether you're counting "squirting" as one or not.) so it's not like the idea of it coming from the bladder or urethra is so disgusting to me.

"Too much information", I just mean that I feel like at this point I might be over-sharing.
Ah okay, haha.

Here is an Cosmopolitan article about it where three women answer questions about their experiences. LINK
How do you think squirting is perceived by the rest of society?
Woman A: I think that it tends to be taboo because a lot of people don't understand it, or their bodies. Also, many people think that squirting doesn't exist and women are just out here peeing on themselves, which is definitely not the case. I think if those people gave squirting an honest chance and relaxed their bodies more, they would realize how much of a real and pleasurable experience it is.

Woman B: Before I squirted, I was convinced squiring was pee. I also thought that it only coincided with an orgasm. Now that I've experienced it, I know that isn't the case.

Woman C: I think there's lack of information about it and it's not a regular conversation topic. If anything, it's spoken of as a myth or conflated with urine, so it's easy to be judgmental of it.

Whatever it is, enjoy the ride!
Please no orgam-shaming and no pressure to make women pee for your own ego.

Funny enough there wasn't even a word for it when it happened to my first gf. No internet either.

Last edited:

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Is timing a good method of birth control? As in, having sex right after a period because the lining is still growing or something

It's one of the LEAST effective forms of birth control. Requires precise record-keeping, and even then, might not be effective.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/rhythm-method/about/pac-20390918

Using the rhythm method as a form of birth control doesn't pose any direct risks. However, it's considered one of the least effective forms of birth control. How well the rhythm method works varies between couples. In general, as many as 24 out of 100 women who use natural family planning for birth control become pregnant the first year. Also, the rhythm method doesn't protect you from sexually transmitted infections.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Q to women, how do you feel when there are times men can't finish?

I had sex with this girl twice now and I couldn't finish both times. The first time, well since I didn't know I'll be getting one that night, I masturbated lol. So that's hard for me to get off the 2nd time few hours later.
The 2nd time was another long session. I saw her looking tired already so I stopped. Next day she asked me if I'm not attracted to her. I said I do. I just told her that sometimes men can't get off easily regardless who's there with. It looks like she didn't believe me.

I kinda wished I faked one out just so she won't get any doubts or something. But we're not using a condom so..

WizardofPeace

Oct 27, 2017
If by losing your virginity, you mean anal, then you should definitely abandon expectations of what your first experience will be like. It's best to just enjoy whatever it is that happens. It probably won't be perfect. It may hurt or may not even happen. It can be very slow to enter the first time. Use lots of lube and go in very slow stages. Spooning is probably the easiest first position to try. Also make sure you have gone to the bathroom at least once previously that day and that your bowels don't feel weird leading up. Establish a code word for "exit emergency" that you can say to abort penetration in case you feel the sudden urge that something has gone wrong, painful, or a bowel movement is imminent. You may have to ask for exit, take a break, and then try again. It can literally take over an hour your first time. It's nothing like porn. Be hygienic and mindful of where your mouth and hands go after penetration has happened. If you follow this advice, you probably won't have mess or pain or problem with repeated practice. But your first time might be a let down. Just be open minded and reassure yourself that it really does just get better with more practice. Also keep in mind that certain positions may hurt or feel better than others depending on the person, so just communicate and try new things. Once you're a seasoned veteran and you're used to what your body feels like in different situations, it will literally be as simple as doing it whenever you want to do it 90% of the time. It'll be really easy.

PS: shower and urinate as soon as you can after anal to avoid a UTI.

Wow thanks for the load of info. Last night was great, but super painful. He actually had a lot of the same concerns as me so we talked before sex. We both tried top and bottom, but for me being a bottom was too painful and he respected that. It was a great first experience though and can't wait to try it again.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
Q to women, how do you feel when there are times men can't finish?

I had sex with this girl twice now and I couldn't finish both times. The first time, well since I didn't know I'll be getting one that night, I masturbated lol. So that's hard for me to get off the 2nd time few hours later.
The 2nd time was another long session. I saw her looking tired already so I stopped. Next day she asked me if I'm not attracted to her. I said I do. I just told her that sometimes men can't get off easily regardless who's there with. It looks like she didn't believe me.

I kinda wished I faked one out just so she won't get any doubts or something. But we're not using a condom so..
I'm not a woman, but because of antidepressant medicine it takes me forever to finish (it's one of the side-effects.) Even when masturbating, it can take me a super long time to finish (or sometimes I'll finish with very little ejaculation, so it might look like I didn't finish.) So, I'm dealing with this situation all the time basically. I'm opposed to faking, it's just uncomfortable and makes me feel bad.
Most people would feel a little bad if they feel like they can't satisfy their partner, so I think it's very understandable when the other side feels bad (especially because the male reproductive system is seen as very mechanical - if you rub it enough it just happens.) So... Be nice about it, say it's not her fault and that it just happens and you still had fun. Cuddle her and show her you are attracted to her and that she didn't "fail" or anything like that, it just wasn't going to happen either way. Hope that helps any.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Don't boop the cervix is my new favorite phrase.
Same, lmao.

For me, still pretty good. Orgasming is fun, but, there's a really rewarding satisfaction for me in having my partner get off through intercourse that's pretty on par for me.

I started on the pill when I was about 13-14 to control the symptoms of my period. I would have to take a week off school every month as it felt like my insides were being scraped out with a dull, rusted razor, and my flow was crazy heavy. It made things manageable, but I was still having to take a few days off, and I'd get breakthrough bleeds regularly. My doctor later swapped me to another pill, which had much higher doses of hormones, which worked a whole lot better and now my period was more an minor inconvenience and not me in excruciating pain.

Side effects wise on the pill, honestly, the benefits so greatly outweighed the downsides for me, I can't remember anything specific. I mostly just ended up wanting a 'set and forget' style of birth control (I'm pretty absent-minded tbh, so my consistency on taking it when I wasn't actually active was not always the best. If I forgot it in the morning I'd already be bleeding by the evening too so, I didn't have a big window for leeway) so, I ended up trying that arm implant.

For me the implant was terrible, I bled -constantly-. I gave it a red hot go for a few months, hoping it was just my body adjusting to the new cocktail and it would settle in, but, it never did. I had it removed in the end, and went back to taking my old pill.

Now my eggs are more fried than your Sunday morning bacon and eggs, every doctor has pretty much written me off as infertile, and I have like, one period a year so I don't use any hormonal contraception, because fuck periods lol
This reminds me of the big side effect of the shot that I forgot until now because I just wanted to forget, lol (in my previous posts I didn't recall any side effects). It made me bleed for like 2 straight months at a time. After that it was like noooooooooooooope. Easy to see why I booped that out of my memory.
What made it so amazing?

NO. Fuck no.

My cousins are devout Catholics and don't believe in regular birth control, just the rhythm method. The wife's too old to be fertile now, but they had five kids. I have no idea how often they had sex, so it could have been more if they did it more often.

Shadybiz explained the science, but I wanted to share an anecdote.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
My ex-wife took antidepressants AND was addicted to powerful opioids. Getting her off was a lot like that Greek myth of the guy pushing a boulder uphill.

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So...I was wondering, is it possible that some or most of the things you "discover" you like in bed were classical conditioning? Like Pavlov's dog?

Say for example you as a person, weren't necessarily *into* the idea of exhibitionism, but it wasn't a hard no, either, just an "eh" reaction, at first. But then slowly as time goes on, your partner did things slowly but surely, nothing too big, a flash here and there, a grope (consensual of course) and then laying in bad, stroking your genital area while talking about said exhibitionism, so you associate it with being horny....

Is that's what's happening? You didn't like it "naturally" but were conditioned to do so by the other person playing the long game?

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Stop using this term.
i never use it but i will when people act like one.
I'm perfectly open in this discussion.
I was accused of mainsplaining, an eqaully dumb term, especially since i was talking about two women who i experienced it with and who i talked to about it. It wasn't just my manlyhood talking. It was also their experience. But apparently they don't count.

Last edited:

HyperFerret

Oct 25, 2017

Ok so... there's never a time when a woman is truly infertile, just less fertile. The least fertile time is during her period but there's still a chance for pregnancy. Combining her cycle with a condom will decrease the chances dramatically, but there is always, always the risk.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
So...I was wondering, is it possible that some or most of the things you "discover" you like in bed were classical conditioning? Like Pavlov's dog?

Say for example you as a person, weren't necessarily *into* the idea of exhibitionism, but it wasn't a hard no, either, just an "eh" reaction, at first. But then slowly as time goes on, your partner did things slowly but surely, nothing too big, a flash here and there, a grope (consensual of course) and then laying in bad, stroking your genital area while talking about said exhibitionism, so you associate it with being horny....

Is that's what's happening? You didn't like it "naturally" but were conditioned to do so by the other person playing the long game?

I'd say it's a 50/50 mix. Having a semi-open marriage means there are a lot of opportunities for things to be outside your comfort zone at first that you warm up to. Some of it though is things you always wanted to try because the thought turned you on and you just never get a chance to experience it for one reason or another.

There is definitely room to grow and get accustomed to things you didn't like (or didn't know you'd like) in love and sex, but there are obviously still many hard no's.

My wife and I for a good portion of our marriage used both timing and pull out method (which despite what people claim, is actually a valid measure as long as you're consistent) for a good portion of our birth control. We never had a pregnancy (or scare) from either. Our first child wasn't planned, but we were a lot less thorough, and that's the real crux... You have to be regimented and you have to be consistent, which isn't always compatible with spontaneity or passion.

No birth control is 100% and there are obviously some that are better than others, so it's all about what you and your partner are willing to risk.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely not. Don't do it if you want to avoid pregnancies, like, ever.

If practiced with accuracy (and that's the key part) it's still 88% effective. https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/fertility-awareness/whats-calendar-method-fams

You obviously have to be very dedicated to the method, but in a thread like this where people are looking for actual advice, it might be best to include some facts or figures when you make such declarative statements.

(And for anyone who isn't sure how effective is actually rated, it's within a year of practice. So in this example, you'd only be 12% likely to achieve pregnancy over the course of a year. Much higher than barriers or pills, but definitely not a non-zero, and many couples don't have other options).

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
If practiced with accuracy (and that's the key part) it's still 88% effective. https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/fertility-awareness/whats-calendar-method-fams

You obviously have to be very dedicated to the method, but in a thread like this where people are looking for actual advice, it might be best to include some facts or figures when you make such declarative statements.

(And for anyone who isn't sure how effective is actually rated, it's within a year of practice. So in this example, you'd only be 12% likely to achieve pregnancy over the course of a year. Much higher than barriers or pills, but definitely not a non-zero, and many couples don't have other options).
88% effective is still MUCH lower than virtually every other method. And that 88% is with perfect use. 99% of people won't do that.

Please don't advocate for it. Thank you.