• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Taka

Apr 27, 2018
The meme is a parody of Seteth's quests:

8yq3z4eagwd31.png

Now the voice actor Mark Whitten actually got in on the fun lol:

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I think it's really cool that he's doing these. Keep 'em coming, lol.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
First Dio memes and now Seteth memes, guy can't catch a break. ;p

edit; thought this was the JP voice actor, not the english one.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
It's been really cute to see some of the voice actors really coming out in support of their characters.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I actually cracked up at these - the dude really sells the 100% deadpan delivery.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Mark Whitten did a fantastic job with Seteth in this game, the delivery immediately gives the character so much personality. Really, the entire cast is on point.

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
This is hilarious, but beyond that - I love how much the voice actors of this game have embraced their roles! The quality of the VA is definitely one of the game's strengths imo. 99% of them are perfectly cast.

Looking forward to using Seteth in my eventual Lions playthrough.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i really want to hear him say 'crack a cold one open with the boys'

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
God, I love these. I love it with VA's have fun with the character they play with their fans.

NHarmonic.

â–² Legend â–²
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Can't get over how good this is, lmfao.

Really, the voice actors and actresses in the game are top notch. Incredible job selling the characters.

Gilbert, Dorothea, Anette, among many others are really really good.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can't get over how good this is, lmfao.

Really, the voice actors and actresses in the game are top notch. Incredible job selling the characters.

Gilbert, Dorothea, Anette, among many others are really really good.
The voice actors are great, but we should also give a shout out to the voice director since good voice actors can still do bad if they're not directed properly, and great direction can bring out the best in a VA

Deleted member 19782

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seteth is really growing on me. I am so happy when the voice actors join up with the community to create this kind of content

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seteth is really growing on me. I am so happy when the voice actors join up with the community to create this kind of content
Seteth only really comes off as a jerk early on because he's critical of the player character and as the player we know that criticism isn't well merited for the most part (one could argue it is merited if you go a certain route in the game). But thinking logically, he's absolutely in the right to be questioning why this random young mercenary is being assigned an important position when literally the only real background they have on him is that he's related to a former knight who was great, but who also ran away abandoning his post for reasons they are unaware of. Of course Rhea knows something Seteth doesn't, but Seteth's concerns are totally justified given what he knows

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I see you waving Seteth. And you should be able to see me smiling and going to eat your food.

Is negative support a thing? It is now. And if Flayn says "i am ever so grateful" one more time, I'm never helping you out.

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
Seteth only really comes off as a jerk early on because he's critical of the player character and as the player we know that criticism isn't well merited for the most part (one could argue it is merited if you go a certain route in the game). But thinking logically, he's absolutely in the right to be questioning why this random young mercenary is being assigned an important position when literally the only real background they have on him is that he's related to a former knight who was great, but who also ran away abandoning his post for reasons they are unaware of. Of course Rhea knows something Seteth doesn't, but Seteth's concerns are totally justified given what he knows

Seriously. He's like the only reasonable person at the monastery. everyone else is on-board with Byleth immediately for basically no reason.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have never played this game but I am crying laughing because i think the meme concept is hilarious. That McDonalds one 😂😂