• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017

And I guess Elizabeth Olsen was there too.
elizabeth-olsen-teyonah-parris-wandavision-set-01.jpg

elizabeth-olsen-teyonah-parris-wandavision-set-02.jpg

elizabeth-olsen-teyonah-parris-wandavision-set-06.jpg

Monica Rambeau was the kid from Captain Marvel, for those unaware.

S.W.O.R.D. is basically space S.H.I.E.L.D. and is likely what Nick Fury was busy setting up in the post credits scene from Spider-Man: Far From Home. What's interesting is that it was apparently considered a Fox property (due to originating from X-Men comics and being heavily associated with them) so it seems like it will be the first former Fox property to show up in the MCU proper.

EDIT:
New set photos showing Kathryn Hahn in some sort of witch getup. Agatha Harkness?

Last edited:

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is so weird and I love it. What is this show even going to be about? I thought it was just a quirky Bewitched style show but SWORD is in it too somehow and Monica Rambeau is somehow involved too?

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
This is so weird and I love it. What is this show even going to be about? I thought it was just a quirky Bewitched style show but SWORD is in it too somehow and Monica Rambeau is somehow involved too?
If I had to guess since SWORD is involved, Monica was probably brought on by Carol to help Nick Fury and is a top-ranking member. I'm expecting a few episodes of a Bewitched style sitcom but eventually a break in the illusion that causes a bunch of crazy reality-bending stuff that leads in the Doctor Strange 2.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Awesome so we killing the Agents of Shield timeline and pushing it out lol

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
I haven't been paying attention to news about this show, don't subscribe to Disney+, but I did recognize Teyonah Parris.

Deleted member 11008

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think Wandavision is going to make some serious shit and its effect are going to last for a lot of years.

Dec 21, 2018
I love the MCU but I hope Feige doesn't just shoehorn stuff into these properties for the sake of it. I fail to see how something like SWORD could have a role in a Scarlet Witch story.

nicolasacmf

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Where? I don't think it was named or any type of logo was shown. Are you talking about the end credits? Cause there's not indication of what that is.

Yea, I was talking about the post credits scene, but I guess it isn't explicitly stated, is it? Still, the first thing that came to mind when I saw the space station was "SWORD???"

Deleted member 17388

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Time for the nextwave

Is Eternals going to include a post-credits scene with the Celestials and Machine Man???

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I don't even know why SWORD and Brand are popular

Brand is kinda a bitch.....but the bitch you want.

Also in universe respect actually worked in the real world....many times writers have tried to tell us, characters in universe respect person X, but readers are nahhh i dont believe that.
With Brand readers seem to actually believe shes someone other characters could respect.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Brand is kinda a bitch.....but the bitch you want.

Also in universe respect actually worked in the real world....many times writers have tried to tell us, characters in universe respect person X, but readers are nahhh i dont believe that.
With Brand readers seem to actually believe shes someone other characters could respect.
The only time "this character is a badass and knows everyone " worked for me was Doop. Doop comes off as that Dude